Mini-Goal Photo Album Share your photos along the way and show us how far you've come!

Old 05-18-2009, 09:06 AM   #31  
One day at a time!

S/C/G: 301/see ticker/160

Height: 5' 2"

Congratulations, you are looking great! Even more important, you are taking care of your emotional issues. Isn't success wonderful?? I really believe that success breeds more success. I look forward to seeing more pictures in the future.
time2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 08:19 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 339/ticker/199

Height: 5ft 3in

just thought I'd update on my progress. I hit my 50lb mini goal today! I've hit a plateau for the past 2 weeks but this week I dug deep to make a change, and I was down almost 5lbs.... so total loss from 339lbs to 289lbs! It pays off, when I work my butt off! I'm so happy, for a while I didn't think I'd ever hit my 50lb mark. Now I believe there is no stopping me! Thanks for all the support I've gotten on this site. I appreciate every kind word. It certainly helped me hold on. Have a Great Weekend Everyone!
workingtobethin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 11:26 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 170/158/140

Height: 5ft5

well done!
Beckster is offline   Reply With Quote