25 pounds gone in 8 weeks!!!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • You dont even look like your 190 (thats a compliment)!!! GREAT JOB!!! You are beautiful as is, you are going to be a real knock out when you get to your goal - kudos!
  • thanks so much guys!
  • congrats on your weightloss!
  • Congratulations on your loss -- you look great! I started 1 day before you, 2/9. You are losing weight at twice the rate that I am -- WTG!!!
  • What an amazing change with just 25 pounds gone. You are a beautiful lady and it is really shining through now. Congratulations and thank you for sharing.
  • Congrats! That's such an amazing loss in 8 weeks! I wish I lost that fast, lol. Great job! you look fantastic!
  • Great job!
  • Congrats !
  • Congrats...You look AMAZING!
  • wow u already look like your at goal!
  • 25 in 8 weeks
    The goal you set must be challenging. At the same time, it should be realistic and attainable, not impossible to reach. It should be challenging enough to make you stretch, but not so far that you break Keep up the good work
  • thanks guys! i still wear a 14 and and i look nothing like i did in high school which was only 2 years ago! so another 30 pounds will put me at where i was which is goal!
  • WOW! I am 5'10" and even at 175 I don't look that good. You hold your weight WELL. I'm impressed. Keep up the good work!
  • Wow you are rocking it! It took me a bit longer to lose 25, keep up the good work
  • Congrats! You look wonderful!