259.9 To 237.0 LBS PICS OF 22.9lbs LOST SO FAR YIPPIE!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • TOTAL LOSS~22.9 LBS FROM 259.9 To 237.0
    5'5"

I thought I would post Pics with each 20 lbs lost.
    I lost a few extra lbs over my first 20.(NOT THAT I AM COMPLAINING) So first pic in brown top Is at 259.9 (my start weight in Novemeber 11th 2008 Through to Today Decemeber 27th 2008 in purple top.) I am counting calories ~ 1400 calories a day.I started walking 90 minutes a day in my home within Last 9 to 10 days.) I do this in 20 and 10 minutes at a time 4 to 5 times a day..I am now able to wear my wedding bands again without them cutting into my finger I would also like to add that my favorite watch I was wearing in the before picture broke right off my hand a few days later~It got to small I was soooo depressed from that experience.I can tell alot of difference already I AM SO MUCH HAPPIER ALREADY.

I hope to get to 150 lbs Eventually~ my MAJOR GOAL WEIGHT~but all loss makes a difference.

• Wow--I can totally see the success you have had with your mid-section, arms, face AND neck! Good work. I know you must feel as good as you look!

Oh, and I love having wiggly wedding rings! Now, you know you are rockin'!
  • Lori,
    Way to go, you are vanishing right before our eyes. Quite a transformation already, keep it up, you look great!
  • LOL Thanks for the encouraging Words thighs be gone~I was a little embarressed to post the pics but I Thought it may help others like me that have a large goal for the in between moments.I can tell alot of difference in those areas also. By the way,Yes the wedding rings Is a great Thing ~I actually had to take them off for about 4 weeks.(not good for a girl that has been married for nearly 16 years.)
  • Thanks eveilwomanIamshe! I love your quote!!
  • CONGRATS, i can see the difference. You are doing great!
  • Thanks vixjean
  • Lori,

Congratulations on your weight loss. You can see the differance already. Keep up the good work.

May I ask, are you using a weight loss program or doing it on your own? Do you make your own meals or eat what you make for your family? I usually eat what I make for my family, but I'm beginning to think I need to make different meals for my husband and I.

Again, keep up the good work you're looking good.
  • Looking good! Keep up the great work!
  • Wow!! You can definitely tell. You are much more shaplier!
  • Wow, congrats! I can see a dramatic difference. Keep it up, and let the pictures be your inspiration when you feel like you can't stick to your regime.
  • 02bthin I am just eating what the rest of my family eats And that I always did Just smaller portions And not all day long. I usually eat anywhere from 1325 calories a day to 1410 Daily. I read on the net til I found counting calories option and decided to try that because I do not have to pay for a diet that usually cost a small fortune ~And once I get to my goal I do not have to keep up with the expense to maintain.This is working for me very well.Sometimes if the family is in the mood for something high calories that I can not add in my day I grab something seperate for myself.
  • Rn Bsn 2009~YOU MADE ME FEELL LIKE A MILLION BUCKS WITH THAT COMMENT!
  • Thanks barb!
  • Thanks fatter fitter YOU ALL ARE SOOOOOOOO MUCH INSPIRATION TO ME!