size 26-28 down to size 18 woohoo

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • yup it's picture time again.. the scales havent been moving that much lately but the inches have.. so here is the pictures..

first one is january this year.. .. about 280 pound ish i think

next one is taken today 252 pounds

all up im down 44.9 pounds to date

and i like thw difference on my butt the best it is actually rounded instead of square.. lol
  • Wow Amy!!!! What a difference! You look great! And so much more toned! I am so happy for you!
  • Look at you girl!

And that puts paid to all those people who say you can't spot-reduce. Your butt's smaller, your tummy's smaller, ... but your boobies are the same size! Nicely done!
  • great job! keep going
  • Great JOb!! I can really see a difference!! Keep it up!! Congrats!!
  • Way to go!
  • GREAT progress!

Keep is up and please keep sharing.... You've just given me the inspiration to get through today!
  • Wow, what an amazing difference! That's fabulous
  • wow great progress! uv done really well.! congratulations
  • Isn't it fun watching yourself make the transformation. Almost like it is happening to someone else. You look fantastic and I'm sure you feel great as well.
  • You look great! Congratulations!
  • WOW! Great job! I can tell a difference all over.. keep up the good work
  • thansk everyone.. Primm i dont beleive for a minute you can spot reduce.. I havent done a load of situps or anythign like that becuase i cant do them with my back.. the exercise i do is elliptical , swimming, walking , aqua aerobics.. and wii fit.. everything for arms and legs not the middle or butt really..

my boobs have always been the same when i gained weight they didnt change much so im guessing when i loose weight they wont then either.. lol the only thing that made them bigger was my babies.. i was a c before kids a d after number one and a dd after number 2
  • You look great!!
  • GREAT JOB! You look wonderful! Keep it up!