Almost there... 20 lbs to go!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I don't have very many "before" pictures, because like most... I tried to avoid the camera.

I got my senior pictures taken when I graduated, and I was at my highest weight. These are the best I can do until I dig deeper... maybe when I reach my final goal I'll have found some better ones.

I was probably around 220 in these pictures... I gained another 15ish lbs after the summer was over, before I finally decided to lose the weight.

This is my cousin's college graduation, about the same weight I am now.

After I got my hair cut.

Being a goofball in my husbands cammies. :]

Sorry they're not very good, but it's all I have for now so I figured I'd share. I'll post more when I get to goal!
  • From one purple to another on the weight loss that is a great achievement and you look fantastic. You can really see a great difference in the photographs keep up the good work.

Thanks for sharing your pictures here on 3fc
  • You look FABULOUS!!!!! What an inspiration you are! Thanks for sharing with all of us!
  • Woow! Congrats!! You're gorgeous~ 89 Pounds is amazing, how long did it take you?
  • Oh wow! What a difference! You look like two totally different people! Congrats!
  • You look fantastic!!! You should be so proud! You're beautiful!
  • Wow, that's was some phenomenal hard work! Congratulations.
  • Hottie!
  • You can definitely see the difference! Congrats!
  • I think you look beautiful before and after, but way to go on losing that weight! Fantastic job
  • What an amazing difference! You look fabulous
  • You're lovely. Gorgeous eyes!

Thank you so much for sharing here! Hugely inspirational!
  • You look awesome!!!!

Love your dp by the way
  • Phenomenal job! getting to goal!
  • good job!