What a difference a year makes!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I posted not too long ago for my "30 pounds lost" progress pictures. But, on January 3, 2008, the hubby and I came upon our 1 year anniversary of getting on the weight loss bus. I gave up from Feb-July of last year and then resumed in August. But, all in all last year was great for us weight-loss-wise. I lost a total of 40 pounds, my husband lost a total of 88 pounds!!! So, I wanted to post our pictures we took on the first day of our weight loss journey from Jan. 3, 2007 and our 1 year pictures on Jan. 3, 2008.... what a difference a year makes!!!! I can't wait to see what this year brings us in terms of weight-loss.

My 1 year pictures
    1-3-07 weight: 235
    1-3-08 weight: 195

I started in a size 24 pants and I'm now in size 16! Since September 2007 (when I started measuring myself), I've lost 30 inches total off of my body!

Hubby's 1 year pictures
    1-3-07 weight: 320
    1-3-08 weight: 233

• Thats amazing. Well done to the both of you!

Fee xx
  • wow -- you both look great! your husband looks 10 years younger! way to go
  • Congratulations to both of you for the weight that you have lost over the past year you have done fantastic and looking good to boot.

Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey and reaching your goals along the way.
  • You both look great. Congrats!
  • You both look amazing. I can't wait to see both of you at goal, especially you with that lovely waistline and shapely figure that can be seen now!!! Keep us posted!
  • Hey Julz! You both did and look awesome! Yay! Big Hugs!
  • Wow... you two look amazing!!
    Its great that you two can go through this journey together... you've both done an absolute fantastic job.
  • Congratulations!! You both did a GREAT job in a year! You are inspiring.
  • You both look way awesome! Your husband lost a ton of weight on his face, and you really lost it everywhere. Congrats to both of you!
  • Way to go Julz! You have both done an awesome job this year. And with the BL contest starting again, I know that you will keep doing great!
  • CONGRATS!!!!! That's wonderful work!

Your hubby DOES look 10 years younger - and he has saved his life. But, does he know you've put his face & body on the internet??? just kidding
  • Quote: CONGRATS!!!!! That's wonderful work!

Your hubby DOES look 10 years younger - and he has saved his life. But, does he know you've put his face & body on the internet??? just kidding

Yes, he knows... and he likes it when you women imply that he's hot! I couldn't help but plaster him online, he's an absolutely gorgeous peice of man-meat! (he's MY man-meat!)
  • Julz! WOW! Look how differently those shorts are fitting. You look great!

Your hubby looks amazing too - look at those abs emerging!
  • WOW Julz!! Congrats to both you and your man-meat!! You both have done a wonderful job!!!