Mini-Goal Photo Album Share your photos along the way and show us how far you've come!

Old 12-09-2007, 06:56 PM   #1  

Height: 5'4

Default I think I'm starting to see a difference...

Hello everyone! I think I'm starting to notice a difference in my body, I have lost 7 lbs (i know that they are few, but I started dieting about 2 weeks ago). But people are saying to me that I look thinner.

What do you think?

Two weeks ago

Today

Oh, and how much weight do you think I should loose?
My current weight is 147 and my goal is 114, but some people say that I should loose less and some say that I shoul loose more, so I'm a bit confused...
LondonAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 07:04 PM   #2  

Height: 5'4

I forgot so say: it is a REALLY SMALL difference, i know... haha but i want to know what you guys think. Be honest.
LondonAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 07:21 PM   #3  
it's always something

I can see the difference! Good job so far

Forget goals. You may lose 10 pounds and love your new body, or you may lose 20. Stop when you feel good
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 10:43 PM   #4  
Weight Loss; Control Gain

S/C/G: ?/?/130

Height: 4'11"

your tummy looks smaller and back too, it is hard to tell because you are in differnt clothes, that fit you differntly. Keep it up girl, it has taken me 3.5 months to loose 8 lbs. I think you will be plenty small at 114, but that is just my opinion. GOOD JOB!!!!!!!
vixjean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 11:18 PM   #5  
Mommy of 6, 4, almost 1!!

S/C/G: 194.6/179.2/155

Height: 5'1"

Id kill to have the body of your before pictures!! hehehe

I think you will know when you feel good at the weight. Best to you.
shoupfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 01:23 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 187/173/125

Height: 5'6"

I can tell a difference! =] But it is a bit harder to tell than it should be because you're wearing different clothes and you're further from the camera in the second. Perhaps from now on you can designate a pair of underwear and a bra that you wear for the pictures? And also designate a place to take the pictures and remember how far you stand from it. Just a suggestion, that'll just make it easier for you to see the difference that I'm seeing. =]

As far as a goal weight, you should see how you feel when you get to the weight. I have my goal set for 130 lbs, but if I get to 140 or 135 and think "Wow, I'm some hot stuff." then I'll try and maintain from then on. It's all about how you feel. I can't say if you'll look your best at 114 because everyone carries their weight differently. You could love yourself at 114 or hate the way you look at 114. So, judge your goal based on how you feel.

Oh, and most importantly...good job on the 7lbs weight loss and good luck for the future!
leanmoomercows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 09:41 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 216/184/135

Height: 5' 5"

I can tell a difference! Way to go!! Keep up the good work.

As far as your goal weight, you didn't say how tall you are. You can look up your ideal weight range if you just do a search and put in your information. I use fitday.com. But you have to keep in mind your body type. For example fitday says my ideal weight range is between 110 and 140. I have set my goal at 135 because I know that 110 is unrealistic for me and besides I know that when I weighed 135 I was more than happy with my body.
godsgirltmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 06:53 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 343/293/199

Height: 5'8"

I can tell in your stomach. Good job!
xJox is offline   Reply With Quote