Down thirty pounds

• It isn't my half way mark, even, but I'm plateauing at the moment, and was getting a bit discouraged, but I'm back on track now, and journaling everything again. So I was going through some pictures, and realizing that I don't mind having my picture taken of me so much any more, even though I still have quite a ways to go. So I thought I'd share a few.

The first one is the night of my college graduation in January, just after the ceremony. Believe it or not, that's the only picture from that night where I look the least like I'm under the influence of something. And I hadn't even started celebrating yet! Those are about the only full body ones where I wouldn't have to employ crazy cropping skills to edit other people out of the picture. That was at about 240 pounds.

The second is two weeks later at Disney World, also at about 240 pounds plus a few "Disney" pounds, I imagine.

The next picture is from July 4th. March and April is when I started to start working out and losing weight, so in that picture I was 220.

The next picture is from about a month ago, at about 208. I've been bouncing up and down since then. The last picture was taken yesterday at Thanksgiving.

I know that it isn't a big change, but there is enough of one to make me very happy, on top of feeling incredibly healthier.

• I can definitely tell the difference in your face and your arms. Congrats on your progress so far.
  • You can SO tell a difference. For me I see it in your face the most, but you really look smaller all over!! Great job!
  • Absolutely! I can tell. Your face is MUCH slimmer.
  • You look great! What a difference. Keep up the good work!
  • Oh yes! You're face is clearly thinner. You look very pretty. Keep it up!
  • looking awesome!!! Way to go!