Fat, Hairy Goodness....

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I figured it was time to gross most of you out and post some half naked pictures of myself. Started last December at 320 lbs. This morning I checked in at 240. Hot dog.

I have a long way to go still....but at least I'm not where I started thankfully. It's odd to see pictures of yourself actually..you start seeing weird things. I noticed so far that:

1: I am abnormally hairy.
    2: From the waist up my entire upper body leans or curves to the left..right if you're looking at me from the front. That can't be good.
    3: I still have man breasts.
    4: I have a pretty hideous farmer's tan.
    5: I need to shave.
    6: My belly button....instead of being nice and round like it used to be..is forming this droopy sag kind of thing. That's....weird.

Now, I know it's going to be hard for all of you women not to throw yourselves at this hairy, half tanned hunk of man-beast, but please....control yourselves. And no laughing..any of you.

• What a difference. WTG!!!
  • My hubby went through the same thing. The "man boobs" will turn into nice pecs with some strength training and maybe 15 more lbs.

You look great. I think you are being overly critical of yourself.
  • Heartlessfatard,

You look terrific! Keep up the good work.

You are a good looking man.

Annie
  • What a difference! I think there should be a rule that people posting pictures of their progress shouldn't be allowed to say negative things about themselves. No self denigration to take away from your amazing achievement!!

I lean to one side slightly too, but that is because I have low-grade scoliosis. It could be a muscular thing for you.
  • Hey,

What you have achieved is amazing! Please don't sell yourself short
  • You look fantastic, keep up the good work!!!
  • I wasn't trying to be that negative..lol...but...I HATE MAN BOOBS....ok. I feel better.
  • Congratulations Heartless
    You really had me curious with your thread title which I read as "Fat, Hairy, Goddess".

Ya done good with your amazing 80 pound loss.

Congratulations !!!

XXXX||| 7 ||||||| 14 ||||||| 21 ||||||| 28 ||||||| 35 ||||||| 42
    Completed Beck Program-Day 4 of 42
  • Wow!

Nice job, you did amazing. Keep it up.

PS you don't really look like you have man boobs anymore...
  • you look awsome...and i agree with notthecheat...you shouldn't be allowed to post pics and then degrade yourself. you are doing a great job and i think you are getting there. I think it takes time for the brain to catch up...but keep up the awesome work.
  • Sorry, I'm laughing right now......but not at the progress pictures, they're amazing and the results are dramatic! Your post just cracked me up. Great job! I bet your wife feels like she's got a new husband and the kids may start to wonder who you are since you look way different All kidding aside , you go!
  • HAhahaha...ok...NotTheCheat.....I just caught your screename....

I love Homestar Runner....and...my wife calls me Strongbad..so...how funny.

And for the record...again.....I'm not degrading myself. I'm this way all the time. BWAH HAH...*cough*...hah...hmm.

Cautiously optimistic, that's what I call it.

Peace and love to all....and I'll try to spray on a tan next time for those of you getting the glare....lol.

Lmao @ "Fat, Hairy Goddess..."
  • Quote: What a difference! I think there should be a rule that people posting pictures of their progress shouldn't be allowed to say negative things about themselves. No self denigration to take away from your amazing achievement!!

I lean to one side slightly too, but that is because I have low-grade scoliosis. It could be a muscular thing for you.
    I too have scoliosis and lean to one side a little
  • Strongbad - Well, I should have put a smile after what I said - I was only half serious. It is good to be able to laugh at ourselves and not take things TOO seriously.

It is always good to meet another HSR fan!

Alana
    - I was just so happy that I never had to wear a brace or anything. I had a neighbor who did and it seemed horrible, but I guess better that when you are young then terrible back trouble later on.