Fat, Hairy Goodness....

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • i appear to have a twin!
  • Congratulations on your weight loss your looking fantastic. Thanks for sharing your photographs.

Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey and reaching your goal.
  • wow what a difference!!!!! and by the way what man boobs???? im too distracted by your six pack thats coming along! way ta go!!!!!!!
  • WTG! You're looking great. I have to admit, the title of this thread got my attention! LOL.
  • Congratulations -- you're doing fantastic!! And I think you must be imagining the excess body hair, because I don't see it! Also, it's really obvious that you've got some great ab muscles forming there!
  • Congratulations! You're looking great!
  • I think you look absolutely yummo (I can say this because I'm his wife ) I love you and think you look GREAT. I'm so stinkin' proud of everything you've accomplished and I know that you'll get to your goal before you know it!
  • I checked you out last night, but now that I know you're Julz's hubby I had to drop in to add an oh la la! Keep it up - - you look great!
  • You look mahvelous!! You also look pretty young, chances are if you give your skin a chance some of the extra stuff will catch up with your amazing loss.

BTW - the screen name is cracking me up almost as much as the OP.
  • Oh and for the record I TOTALLY type like I'm wearing boxing gloves.
  • You are doing great. No wonder your wife is so proud of you. Hairy, I don't see it. Funny belly button? I don't see it. Leaning? hmmm maybe my eyes look a bit to the right lol.
  • You look great! Keep it up!
  • Quote: You really had me curious with your thread title which I read as "Fat, Hairy, Goddess".
    Me too. I didn't know what to expect. You look awesome!
  • Wow, you're looking AWESOME! I can totally see definition in your stomach and your arms and shoulders look really strong. Keep it up!