Ezmoney 22 Pounds Down

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • I like them all... though I'm somewhat particular about death metal. I like melodic death metal like In Flames type stuff. It has to have good guitar work... like I can't stand Cannibal Corpse because to me, it sounds like some guy burping over train tracks.

I also reaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyy looove industrial metal.

And you, Kim Renee?
  • Ohhhh melodic death metal! How about Kalmah, Darktrhone?

My personal favorite band ever is Iron Maiden. I love love love love them soooooo much.

Thrash is awesome! Megadeth, the first time I heard Hangar 18 it bought a tear to my eye. Old Metallica, Black Sabbath. Some Slayer and Venom.

Funk Metal is awesome, like Living Colour and Faith no more. Some people don't consider them metal, though.

I used to listen to alot of Cradle of Filth, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, My Dying Bride, Paradise Lost, alot of the gloom and doom stuff, not so much anymore, still have lots of their albums.

I'd call myself a classic rock kid. It's what I loved most before I branched out into the heavier stuff. Lots of people are surprised by my musical tastes, hehe.
  • Congrats on the 22 lbs. down!!! to you and keep up the good work!!!
  • I am so glad my "loss" has turned into K-SHANE'S MUSIC BLOG!...it's a darn good thing she is one of my favorites!

Actually I am down 28 pounds now!

Now back to you SHANE........