New Pics at my Site

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I just got done posting my newest series of photos on my site at http://webpages.charter.net/lenny13/MyPics.html. For those of you who what to see what it looks like when a middle aged woman goes from 221 pounds to 172, you can see it there.

Sometimes I have trouble with my motivation/focus, but I find that looking at mine and other people's before and after pictures can be pretty good motivation. I hope that maybe some of you might get the same benefit as I do from these!
  • You look Fantastic! Congratulations!
  • Wow, Annie, you look fantastic! You're a great writer too..."The Unforgiving Blue Dress of Doom" cracked me up.
  • Annie...you are doing such an amazing job. I can't wait until that dress just swallows you up whole!!! And it is coming too!!!! You are such an inspiration to us all!! I know we are all just so inspired and impressed and in awe over what you have done so far!! Thank you so much for posting your pics for us all to see.
  • Your pictures are amazing!! You are doing a fantastic job!
  • Wow, those are great pictures. I really see a difference between the most recent blue dress shots and the previous set!

Go tealeaf go!
  • Annie! You look fantastic. And you're right. That cat hasn't lost an ounce.
  • What a GREAT idea to take progress photos in the same dress or outfit. Now why didn't I think of that?? Maybe I wouldn't be at a standstill!

Congratulations on your weight loss -- I can't wait to see and read the next installment of your story. I love the way you write, by the way.
  • Congratulations on the weight loss you look fantastic. Really love the little write up beneath the photographs many of them are amusing, you certain have a gift with words.

Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey and reaching your final goal.
  • LOL at the blue dress. I can't see it flattering anyone, it just clings in all the wrong places. When you get to goal will you have a ceremonial burning of the blue dress?

Kitty
  • You're lookin awesome!! Thanks so much for sharing
  • Thanks for the kind words, everyone. I hope I get to take the next set a bit sooner this next time around though!
  • You look fantastic!! Way to go
  • Wow! Major difference!
  • Yay, another update! Your site is what inspired me to start losing in the first place. Definitely noticing a big difference, and you look way younger in your newest pictures, too! Congrats and good luck!