Mini-Goal Photo Album Share your photos along the way and show us how far you've come!

Old 07-09-2007, 10:35 AM   #1  
Dea
TBL Blue team member

Default absolutely amazing!!

I have recently joined 3FC, and I was just browsing the min-goal photo albums. I want to say that all of you ladies are absolutely amazing!!! The transformations that you have undergone...and are still going thru are so inspirational, and encouraging!
I have only lost 29lbs, so I don't see much of a change in my body shape yet, but I am definately going to hold onto some photos, to be able to see the changes as I lose weight and tone my muscles.
Thanks so much for posting your photos...in doing so, you have encouraged me, to persevere and work really hard to meet my goals!
keep up the awesome work ladies!!
Dea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 06:03 PM   #2  
NikkiGurl

S/C/G: 307/ticker/150

Height: 5'3"

Hey girl...only 29 lbs??? What do you mean only 29 lbs?? That is great...good luck to you and I know you can do it...you should be proud of yourself you are a lil more than a third of the way to your goal!! Keep a smile on that face and know that it is definately worth all the work!!
NikkiGurl2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 10:59 PM   #3  
hara hachi bu

Dea, I totally agree. This section is what got me hooked on 3FC. It's a good motivator!
phantastica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 04:47 PM   #4  
I have less blubber!

S/C/G: 207/203/160

Height: 5'3"

I know how you feel about not being able to see it! I was so hesitant to post mine because I feel like I don't look any different. Plleeeease post your progress. I have lost about the same as you, and we have about the same left to lose. I would love to see the difference!
sockmonkey70 is offline   Reply With Quote