Amanda's Before and Current Pics

You're on Page 3 of 20
Go to
  • I am trying to relax a bit about the fact that the last 4 aren't coming off, even though I'm on plan. I went down another pants size though (size EIGHT. Thats a SINGLE DIGIT!!!!) so I'm happy...so bizarre to be sitting here in a size SMALL shirt and a size 8 pant, perfectly comfy (of course, both are from Old Navy, and their sizes run a bit big, but I am not going to let that take away my victory...when I was a size 24 I was in Old Navy too! I figure since I lost a size I must be doing something right, even if the last pounds aren't dropping.

JenKitten - Welcome! I could never have done it without my 3FC folks by my side.

Gina and Romeosgirly...thank you both. Its just crazy to me. I look in the mirror and sometimes I can't tell...thats when I need the collage.
  • Wow, your pics are such an inspiration!
  • How in the heck did I miss these before KIDDO?

You are just an amazing girl! And as always one of my favorites!!!

Bless you ~ Gary
  • Look at that beautiful collarbone emerging through your progress,you look great and very happy! Congrats on your success, I'm still waiting for my collarbone to show up.
  • Wow look at you! You look fantastic!
  • Gary - Amandas always end up well. Theres something in the name...

I love my collarbones! They emerged a good number of months ago...still, I touch them all the time. Hardly believe they're there!

Brismiley - thank you!
  • Quote: I love my collarbones! They emerged a good number of months ago...still, I touch them all the time. Hardly believe they're there!
    Yep, I am always feeling around for mine, but they are still under a layer of fat. One day they will come out, you look terrific
  • Quote: Gary - Amandas always end up well. Theres something in the name...!

Pretty AND smart...
  • Wow! You look great! And so much happier with WD#2. Keep up the great work!
  • You look great! Congrats!
  • I missed this post also, but anyways
  • You look amazing!! Quite an inspiration!
  • Thank you, everyone!

Its weird how much it changes things...things you didn't even realize could be changed. Like, for instance, today I had to go to the dr. for a knee issue. I got -so- much more attentive care as a thinner me (I've had knee problems FOREVER)...when I was heavier they'd just say "well, you're going to have problems until you lose weight". Now they actually DEAL with the problem!
  • beautiful lady
  • Amazing photos.....you look wonderful, thanks for sharing.

Phyllis