193 lbs gone a lil update

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Someone wanted more pics of me so here are a few more...First over 400 lbs....the other one was taken today 6-18 at 228 lbs CLICK TO ENLARGE.

0506071646.jpg

061807_10001.jpg

• AMAZING! Let me say that you look a lot thinner than 228!
  • WOW...all I can say is WOW! Great work! You must be so proud!
  • You look fabulous and I too am struggling to believe you weigh 228. You sure your scales work?
  • Wow. I agree, the photo makes you look a LOT less than 128! You have come so far! Congratulations!
  • Hello, Hottie-tottie with a body!! You look amazing (and much, much slimmer than 228)!!!
  • You look absolutely amazing and beautiful!! You have done such a great job -- you should be VERY proud of yourself!!!
  • Thanks everyone, alot of people tell me I carry my weight well My doctor wants me under 180 so I still have 58 more to go. But with the Lord's help I'll get there. Thank you again.
  • Just incredible Tann. I'm so very happy for you. I know just how life altering this must be for you. Enjoy all that this weightloss has brought about.

I wish you continued success in getting to your goals.
  • great job you look wonderful.
  • You look great - much thinner than 228!
  • I wish I carried my weight like THAT! You look wonderful!
  • Tann- Fabulous job, you are absolutely gorgeous!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • Tan, I am awesomely impressed!!!!! You have made a SERIOUS change, and you look like a model! I can't even imagine what you'd look like 50 pounds thinner! Has your doctor SEEN you lately?

Best,
    E!
  • Great job!!!!!