200# to 177#

• At Easter, 200# and very unhappy! Still wearing maternity pants....(By the way, the faces not blanked out are my kiddies. From left to right, me, Olivia, Laurel and Lela. The rest are my cousins and my sister.)

And at 177#! Bye-bye maternity pants! Different body language, because I'm feeling great. The hike yesterday proved it, when I was working hard, but not exhausted, carrying both twins up a mountain.

• You're looking great!
  • Wow!! You look great!!! Congrats!!!
  • WoW!!!!! That is a DRASTIC, DRASTIC change for 23 lbs. You are GORGEOUS girl. BEE-U-T-FUL. Keep up the amazing work. WoW!!! I can't get over it.

Your kids are quite precious too.
  • ***Carrie*** You look great!!! There is such a huge difference. You go girl!!!!! Your babies are so ADORABLE!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • Congrats!! You are so pretty, you look really good!!
  • My goodness! What a difference! You can really see it in your tummy and in your face. You look fabulous! Now I see why your girls are so cute!
  • Congratulations on your weight loss, what a difference in you between the two photograph, you look great. Keep up the good work.
  • :)
    Awwww...thanks so much everyone! Oh, and I forgot to mention that I'm 5 feet, 4.25 inches.

I'm feeling so great now. I know that I have a long way to go until my goal (135-145 range) but I feel as good about myself now as I will then.
  • CONGRATS!!! You look great!!!! Keep up the good work!!
  • oh girl you look good! and after twins. man, i am running out of "but i had two kids" excuses!!!
  • Carrie, you look soooo awesome!!! Great job! And with twins too!

Keep up the excellent work!!!!!
  • ... you can REALLY see a difference!