67lbs lost so far

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Wow, that makes a huge difference! Not only in how you look, but it's obvious that you feel much more comfortable in your own skin now than you did before.
  • Wow!! congratulations!! I think you're doing a great job!!! cant wait to see you at your goal weight!!! you should be really proud!!!!
  • You Look Great, And You Dress Really Cute!!
  • You look fab - such a difference - congratulations!
  • Hey, I just had to chime in here and say AWESOME progress! Look at the difference in attitude in the current picture. You go girl! You look great.
  • WOWZA!! What an EXCELLENT job... you're an absolute inspiration. Are you following a particular diet?
  • Wow, you look great! Congrats.
  • Well done on your weight lost - your done well - keep up good work! x
  • Wow here comes Hollywood! You are smokin'. Keep up the good work.
  • your face looks gorgeous before but now you look great!! and you definitely look like you've got a little more confidence with the pose congratulations girl! keep it up!!
    xx
  • wow you are looking great!! by the way, are all of your jeans 18w or just some because i can barely fit into 20's and im sick of it, i should be a 16 or 14 by now!
  • Your gorgeous before and after but you look so much more confidant and you can really tell how far you've gone! Congrats!
  • Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • Wow, you look great! You must feel very proud of yourself, as well as a whole lot better. Can't wait to see the next set of progress pics.
  • Love the pose in the second picture! You look like a natural in front of a camera.

Great job on your loss!