Missing: 20lbs---HOpefully theyll be gone forever!!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Ok so Im so happy to say that i have lost 20lbs 3 fat chicks and my treadmill have changed my life for the better

I want to thank everyone that i have posted with u have all motivated me in a way i never thought possible

sometimes i still feel 220lbs i feel fat and bloated i feel like im bigger then ever i dont know if its just me my mind hasnt registerd the weight loss yet i guess i need help fixing that I dont feel what i see in the mirror i see a person who has lost weight but for some reason cant belive its me

i have lost 20lbs and dont want them back at all

so please join me in toasting i toast to all of those who have accomplished their goals we can do it we can lose weight we just need to watch what we eat and see excersise as a friend not an enemy

raise ur rice cakes and cheers ha ha

love u all

marie

this is me at 220 last year in july at my little sisters 15th birthday party

this is me yesterday at 200

im getting closer to 165 im so excited i want to hit the fast foward button im so anxious!!!!
  • wow!!! that's looks like more than 20lbs!!! you look great!!!!!
    keep up the great work!!!!!
  • You look great!!!

• Wow, you look great! WTG!!!
  • I agree looks like you've lost alot more than 20. You look great! Keep up the good work.
  • Wow, you look gorgeous and it definitely seems that you've lost more than 20! You've only got 1 more pound to lose until you're in ONE-derland and then it's all downhill to 165 from there!
  • Wow!

It's crazy how much 20lbs looks like isn't it?! Congratulations! You look absolutely stunning.
  • Wow, that 20 pounds made a huge difference! WTG!
  • Congrats! Like everyone else says, you look like you've lost a lot more than that.
  • Omg!!
    Wow everyones comments are so nice and comforting !! i feel amazing im glad u all think i look amazing

so so so sweet !!! im blushing really !!! Pushes me more then ever to keep going and never stop or look back I think i can change my way of thinking quick by the encouraging words from my my new friends here on this board!!

thanks so much again u have all made my day!!!

marie
  • Wow, you're looking fabulous!!! What a difference around your middle!

Penny
  • Wow! What an amazing difference twenty pounds makes! You look great! Gives me hope.
  • Looking HOT! congratulations!
  • congrats girl! way to go you are looking devine.
  • Awesome job.