Progress Pics - 68 pounds gone!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • You look great! Keep up the good work.
  • fantastic - well done, you look fab!
  • Wow! Nearly 50lbs?! Amazing, what a great job.

That dress looks super cute on you too.
  • First, thank you to everyone for taking the time to respond.

And for all those who liked the dress - I bought it at Fashion Bug on clearance for under $7!

Quote: congratulations - u look like you are working out - i weight 232 and i dont' look as good - because i have not really started working out yet. Working out helps you to look tighter everywhere! You have inspired me not to forget about my goals -tomorrow i have a weigh-in at TOPS - we will see what happens - i started at 237 but now i was at 234 but that was 2 weeks ago - good luck and keep going - my main challenge right now is to go from 235 to 220 lbs. by May 13 -
    I was doing really well in the exercise arena, but have slacked off - I need to get back to it! I do lug around my 20 pound daughter and try to get extra steps into my day as much as possible, but structured exercise I've been bad about lately.

Quote: You look fantastic!!!! I notice you lost alot in the waist. This is my problem area. I would like to know what you have been doing to exercise and diet. I ditto the cute dress, oh and shoes!!!
    When I started I was 4.5 months post partum - so that could explain much of the jiggle in the waist. I haven't done any sort of special exercises to work on my abs - mainly just cardio (and I need to get back into the cardio since I've been slacking). Thanks for the compliments on the shoes and dress! As for diet, I've been following the WW program (though, I don't do meetings or online, just at home).

Quote: WOW! You look absolutely fabulous, you look incredibly hourglass-like. Great curves, you're pictures are really inspiring me, so far I have only lost 1 lb, but I will try and do better. How did you get and (obviously stay) so motivated? Any tips ?
    I got motivated by seeing pictures of me at Christmas. I didn't want to be that fat mom anymore. I wanted to be able to easily move with my DD and not struggle to play on the floor with her.
  • bump - added new current shots.
  • Awesome job!!!
  • You look amazing!!!
  • Wow! You look great. I'm sure you feel so much better.

How come I can't see the cute dress everyone is talking about? I see 3 pics - your before and 2 after - both in jeans.
  • Quote: Wow! You look great. I'm sure you feel so much better.

How come I can't see the cute dress everyone is talking about? I see 3 pics - your before and 2 after - both in jeans.
    I took out the dress picture to add in the jeans picture. The dress picture was when I was down about 50 pounds. I actually wore the dress yesterday and despite it being washed (and therefore not brand new anymore) it was pretty loose on me.
  • You look great.

I too wanted to see the cute dress. LOL! But I'm glad you've lost more since then!
  • for the weight loss you look great. with the rest of your weight loss journey.