Mini-Goal Photo Album Share your photos along the way and show us how far you've come!

Old 03-26-2007, 05:58 PM   #1  

Default NSV Victory! Great for me, bad for him!

So my bras have all become very loose on me lately and I finally had to go shopping to get re-measured. the nice lady at VS made my day by telling me that I am no longer 40DD, I am now 38D in around a month!

I am very excited. DH is not so much.
filly00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 06:05 PM   #2  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Oh man! I feel you on this one. I started this journey as a 42B (lol - you'd think if I'm going to be as big around as a 42, i'd have a little more boob, but no...) Almost at goal, and I'm a 36B (still a B...but a slightly less full one...). I guess the buggers aren't going to change size...which is a good thing...didn't have much to lose from them in the first place.

My partner has gone from a 40DD to a 38D as well...it doesn't bother me any. The difference isn't all that noticeable! your husband will adjust!

Congrats!
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 06:19 PM   #3  

...oops...i was in the photo album when i clicked new post...needless to say, there will be no pictures of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-26-2007, 07:05 PM   #4  
Stinger

S/C/G: 0/0/0

Height: 5'5

Why are guys so silly about things like that? Wouldn't you think they would want us to look good rather than big?
Stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 08:16 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 227/219.5/150

Height: 5'5

OMG, I'm a 40DDD (thats right three of them) at 21 and the girls make me looks so matronly. I can't wait to be a smaller size!!!

Go filly!

and Mandalin its so awesome that you and your partner are getting healthier together! Im sure you will both look fabulous at your wedding! You lucky things will be able to go strapless (if that's your thing)!

Last edited by House_of_Mirth; 03-26-2007 at 08:19 PM. Reason: wasn't done yet
House_of_Mirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 09:13 PM   #6  
Moderating Mama

Her dress is a halter, and mine is strapless. We have a "Brides to Be" thread going in miscellaneous support groups and there are pictures in there of me in the dress...not that i like showing off the pictures or anything :-)
Old 03-30-2007, 07:35 PM   #7  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
Why are guys so silly about things like that? Wouldn't you think they would want us to look good rather than big?
i KNOW!!!!!!!! plus they're experiencing some reverse-gravity now! now that they don't weigh like 30lbs each they're way more.....er.......well, they're more high-beam than low-beam.
Old 03-30-2007, 08:37 PM   #8  
Token Vulcan

Congrats, filly!

We seem very similar weightwise/bodywise...we started from almost the same place, are at the same place now and our gw's are close, too. Keep on truckin'!

Mandalinn, are you the blonde or the brunette?

Last edited by trekkiegirl; 03-30-2007 at 09:01 PM.
trekkiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 07:38 AM   #9  

Height: 5 foot 2 and a half (Don't forget the half lol!)

Congrats on the smaller bra size- your back must have much less pressure now. I'm sure your husband won't mind the ladies getting smaller when he sees the abs, sexy toned thighs and increase in stamina.
Heavenseventeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 02:19 PM   #10  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenseventeen View Post
Congrats on the smaller bra size- your back must have much less pressure now. I'm sure your husband won't mind the ladies getting smaller when he sees the abs, sexy toned thighs and increase in stamina.
let's just say i feel as if a weight has been lifted off my chest (big pun intended! )

my back feels a whole lot better. it's amazing to me the problems i had while carrying that weight around. i've lost 26 so far, and i bought a 25lb sack of dog food at the store yesterday....i lifted it up into the cart thinking "wow, did i really walk around with this strapped to me ALL THE TIME????"
Old 04-02-2007, 02:21 PM   #11  

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekkiegirl View Post
Congrats, filly!

We seem very similar weightwise/bodywise...we started from almost the same place, are at the same place now and our gw's are close, too. Keep on truckin'!

Mandalinn, are you the blonde or the brunette?
hi trekkiegirl! i just noticed your screen name....are you an original fan or tng?
Old 04-02-2007, 02:22 PM   #12  
Moderating Mama

I'm the brunette!
Old 04-20-2007, 04:19 AM   #13  

Congratulations!!! That's always a good feeling, having to buy new stuff because your old stufff is too big!!
I'm a 38H and I just started working out and trying to lose weight (most the time I give up after the first day but its 5 days now goin on strong wooohooo)It will be a relief to lose some of my chest simply because theyre so big but I hope I don't lose it all!!!!!!
beautifulstruggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 11:27 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

congrats filly. I hope i don't lose any of mine but i am hoping to get smaller around. I like being a c cup, although i would like them to be a little more high beam than low beam. hahahaha. kinda weird to imagine how much weight we carried around when we add that weight back on in the form of something else. Congrats and good luck on making goal!!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 11:33 AM   #15  
ONEderland here I come!

S/C/G: 286/210/200 (next goal)

Height: 5'2.75"

i've gone from a 48DDD to a 42DD... i'm only halfway done...

hubby is fine with it.. the french say more than a mouthful is a waste...
ladybugnessa is offline   Reply With Quote