Old 08-15-2016, 04:37 PM   #46  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

CC- Congrats on your 1lb loss. You are so close to goal!!! Why did they put you on a 4 day low calorie diet? To help get you to goal?

I have been struggling. July was an awful month for me. Vacation, had to put one of my fur babies down, my daughter had a medical emergency out of state. Crazy, I just could not get back into the diet groove. Hence, my total loss for July was only 2.5lbs for the month.
I am really working on getting back on track. I maintained on Sat. when I weighed in but would love to have a 1.5lb loss so I can finally see 180 on the scale when I weigh in this week. Not sure I will make it but I really am working to get back on track.
My original 20 weeks is up at the end of Sept. I know I will not reach goal by then but would like to lose as much as possible as I am not sure I want to pay for additional weeks. Guess I will make that decision in a little over a month.
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 05:49 PM   #47  
Let's get started ....

S/C/G: 197/.../165

Height: 5'10"

2.5 lbs might not seem a lot to you but these are pounds lost and you are keeping them off. Be proud of it! Congratulations! Keep on going you can do it.

I am so sorry for the loss of your pet and your daughters medical emergency. It makes dieting extremely difficult if emotions are all over the place.
I know what you mean, the summer was a killer for me.Too many friends, parties and dinner invitations. I tried my best, sometimes I had to live a little and not constantly eat salad & chicken.

My 20 weeks were up in July, they did not request me to buy anymore weeks. Not yet! I guess as long as I pay the HNS and pills - they make a profit anyway. I was given the choice to bring me back to the basics, a 4 day low calorie diet brings me back into ketosis. It is so little to eat, especially in the afternoon. If you think the green menu is little, this is even less. If you want I can pm you the meals.
chocolate cheesecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 09:36 PM   #48  

Hi MRC members. I still have some time left on my program but I can't seem to get it together. I've tried the regular plan and the meat lovers plan and I just continue to slip up and lose / gain the same pounds over and over. When I checked in at the center earlier this month they said if I would really work the program I could be down 50 by thanksgiving. That sounded wonderful but I haven't been back again this month. I am going to give it one more try. Maybe it will help if I come here for some extra support. Thanks for reading!
yogacat3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 10:44 PM   #49  
Let's get started ....

Yogacat, welcome to the forum.
I can share what helped me, going twice a week for my weigh in, exercising, keeping a food journal and seeing myself 25 lbs lighter. Posting here, being part of challenges and posting my results. Reading about all the people that succeed. Stick with the diet, prepare meals and try to follow the plan.

I did not follow the green diet to a T, but I stayed fairly close to it. After 3 months I had a special meal or drink sometimes. One thing I did, I immediately got back to the diet the very next day.

Everything is possible, be a realist if you think you can achieve a 50lbs weight loss by Thanksgiving - then go for it. All of it, start today....
For me, I needed to have a realistic goal. My center would like to see me at 160lbs but I am happy with 165lbs or even 170 lbs. I am in my 50's and I want to live a little as well.

Post often, I keep answering.
CC
Old 08-18-2016, 03:39 PM   #50  
Let's get started ....

Going to my weigh in tomorrow. It actually was good to be on a restricted diet because it showed me that I got sloppy with measuring and little snack here and there.
Old 08-19-2016, 05:37 PM   #51  
Let's get started ....

166 lbs - 1 more pound to lose to get to my goal weight!
Old 08-27-2016, 12:21 PM   #52  
Let's get started ....

164 lbs and I am officially on maintenance. For my stabilization phase I still have to stay on the green menu but with more food choices and ever so slightly bigger portions.

Whoohoo!!!
Old 08-30-2016, 04:54 PM   #53  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Congrats Chocolate Cheesecake!!! You did it!! I bet you feel amazing!!

I am getting close to the 20 weeks on the program that I originally signed up for and I am not sure that I will re-enroll. I feel like I can do the food part on my own and it has gotten so expensive. I will make the final decision at the end of next month when my time is up.
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 06:42 PM   #54  
Let's get started ....

NEMom, I am sure you can make it on your own as well. You did so well with all the challenges you had this summer. Just look at the weight loss and keep on moving forward. I know you will do it.
My center allowed me to continue the weight loss without buying extra weeks. I was hard to stick to the restricted meal plan over the summer, when everybody is out and about, having bbq's and drinks. I sometimes had a bigger meal or a drink - but I had to live a little.

My center is not big on selling things, sometimes I forget to take the supplements as well and it does not do anything for me. I take the bare minimum and now I will be taken off everything I hope.
Old 09-15-2016, 01:25 PM   #55  
Let's get started ....

2 weeks on stabilization - I move on to the 2nd step adding dairy products and cutting down on the HNS.
I am still losing a little weight because it is still a restricted diet.

Have a great weekend.
CC