Old 04-16-2015, 02:47 PM   #16  

Hi all. Does anyone have any experience with the MRC breastfeeding menu?
annakate82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 07:19 AM   #17  

Bombshellinprogress- not sure if you've found your answer already, but we can do ground sirloin or ground round for hamburger. We do tostadas once a week with ground round. Mmm

Sorry, no breastfeeding experience while on MRC.

Hubby has lost 65 lbs!! He is looking great!! I got moved to transition to maintenance. I'm 3 1/2 lbs from my goal weight, but she said you should still lose an additional 4 in the transition. I was slipping up here and there with candy or coffeemate, but when I buckled down and followed the program to a T, it's impossible to not lose.
Christina2927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 06:26 AM   #18  

I'm finishing up my first week of transition to maintenance. Last Thursday I still had 3 lbs to go to goal weight, and I'm pretty sure I'll see it tonight at my weigh in!! Super stoked! I'm work on amping up the exercise.

I know I posted a while back about the lavash bread, I saw they also have pitas! They have 2 sizes, and the smaller are 50 calories. We've been making a Greek meatloaf made with ground turkey and spinach, then cutting it up and browning it to make gyros. Yum! Add some tzaki and feta. Heaven!

Hope everyone is getting bikini ready
Christina2927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 07:51 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 205/167/145

Height: 5'6

Default MRC expected loss?

I have been on plan for almost a month now. I weighed in yesterday and was down 1.5 pounds but was not in ketosis. I am down 11.5 overall with another 15 ish to lose. They made me feel awful yesterday for not being in ketosis and went item by item on my food journal grilling me. I want accountability but I struggle with being treated this way when I am losing and eating what I a, supposed to. The one thing they found was oatmeal which I was told by my counselor there I could weigh BEFORE cooking however they told me otherwise yesterday. So frustrating to be told conflicting info. Anyway, how much should I be losing weekly if I'm in ketosis? If it's 5 pounds a week then I guess I will buckle down and be at goal in no time. 1.5 pounds seems healthy and great too though. Any thoughts?
lckiehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 11:08 AM   #20  
Motivated Member

S/C/G: 210/204/180

Height: 5'8"

I was losing an average of 2 lbs a week and very happy w that. Try to get in as early as u can to weigh in - wear the lightest clothes u can, I carried my light clothes in my car and would change before weigh in. - my work clothes are heavy! Cut back the water day of weigh in and try not to eat high sodium foods the day before. Stick to the plan - it does work! Losing inches is the most important and sometimes the number on the scale doesn't tell all.
Good luck everyone!
bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote