Old 09-01-2014, 10:50 AM   #61  

Hope everyone is having a nice holiday.

As for My fitness plan, I have mine set at what Bigdog said her consultant
suggested, 60 % protein,30% carbs, 10% fat, but I am always going over the fat %.

Patzi
patzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 04:10 PM   #62  
gumdropmom

S/C/G: 197/171/155

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog View Post
Missed my 1230 appt due to crazy work schedule and since we got off early for Holiday, I went later today 330. The new center in town was so slammed they bought in another manager from another center and I love her!!
I like my other counselor too.
I am down another 3 pounds! For a total of 8 lbs lost.
She looked at my journal and said I shouldn't be eating deli ham. Oops! When we were camping I sliced it up and put only salad while my DH ate a sandwich. I asked about olives and she said no
I wasn't sure about diff between Olives and dill pickles?
Hey doesn't olive oil come from olives and I can have 1 healthy fat a day
Patzi I'm thinking turkey bacon falls in the ham category. But then she recommended prosciutto with roasted garlic on Melba toast - yum!! anyway we had a long talk and she kinda whispered that if ham or turkey bacon wasn't a trigger food and make me gain to have it. She told me she was carb sensitive - I definitely am! She laughed that I ate 5 cape cod chips. I told her they were my carb- less than 50 cal. Seriously who eats 5 chips? ME!! The funny thing is they had lower carbs than the tasteless gluten free rice crisps I bought! That same weekend I also chose spicy hot cheetoes and portioned them out to be less than 50 cals. She said No No No! So on our next trip I need to tell DH to hide the bag because I love me some cheetoes!
CMB way to go with your weight loss! I didn't think I was going to lose at all since I weighed in later in day- was happily surprised.
Bought a new WW scale today.
Patzi I'm getting ready to brew some coffee and add sugar free French vanilla ID. Got a Keurig machine for My bday and love the special blends. Taste like dessert.
Sorry I'm gabby tonight! Ordered a bunch of stuff from Diet Direct last night - Protodiet pink lemonade, protein bars (will have to be careful) we r going to the beach for 10 days and I needed something so I'm not tempted to go crazy! My scales will be going in the motorhome!
Cheetos - you made me giggle ;-) The olives and such are high in sodium and naturally occurring cholesterol...that's why they are off-plan I think. I LOVE olives and miss them when I'm following the plan. Which...I've been off the wagon the past couple weeks as summer wraps up...still holding steady and not gaining but defeating my goal of continuing to lose! Hitting it hard again this week and planning ahead. Cutting up veggies and roasting chicken up tonight!
gumdropmom is offline   Reply With Quote