Mrc July 2014

You're on Page 3 of 6
Go to
  • Quote: skelley331 what center do you go to? I see your location is Indiana and I am from Indiana too and I go to the one in Lafayette.
    ahuazz:

I go to the one in Columbus, I know some of the girls have gone to Lafayette, they haven't mentioned the new menu yet because they haven't had their training so they didn't tell me a whole lot but it sounds awesome!
  • Quote: OH My... I wish I had that new menu when I was losing.. I can't wait to see it.

Thanks
    Patzi
    Patzi they told me they thought it would be out in a couple weeks, I'm so looking forward to seeing it. I know we are maintenance but I would think we would be allowed a copy of it, don't you think?
  • Quote: Patzi they told me they thought it would be out in a couple weeks, I'm so looking forward to seeing it. I know we are maintenance but I would think we would be allowed a copy of it, don't you think?
    I have no problem getting any of those MRC diet menus .. The last time they changed I asked for them.. I do use the green menu when I gain weight and they know that and I will tell them I want the new menu. I am sure there will be no problem. If you go to the center, I am sure they will give it to you.

Patzi
  • Quote: I have no problem getting any of those MRC diet menus .. The last time they changed I asked for them.. I do use the green menu when I gain weight and they know that and I will tell them I want the new menu. I am sure there will be no problem. If you go to the center, I am sure they will give it to you.

Patzi
    Good, because I would really like to have it. Thanks
  • I have a class on Thur to go over the new menu. I will share at that time what I learn if nobody else has before then.
  • Quote: I have a class on Thur to go over the new menu. I will share at that time what I learn if nobody else has before then.
    Thank you...

Patzi
  • So...I'm curious.

What have you guys found that makes the BIGGEST difference in your weight loss?

Water? Exercise? supplements? Hormones??
  • Quote: So...I'm curious.

The HNS drinks made a difference in my weight loss, but all in all, not going off program. That is the biggest thing and most important.. If you stick to the program , it is a winning situation.. I always drank 64 oz. of water a day.

Patzi
  • Quote: So...I'm curious.

Water, exercise, and sticking to food plan. And...really getting in tune with the difference between hunger and simply the desire to eat. Obviously in sticking to program, there isn't "cheating" or snacking per se. But...in the times when I've needed to "take a break" from plan for one reason or another, I've been pleased by the fact I can stop and think before grabbing something - and then think about what I grab! Protein vs. carbs!
  • I had my meeting about the new menu. I was the only signed up for the 4pm class so it was a one on one. One change all proteins are grouped together and you can have them anytime for any meal. They of course recommend the leaner cuts of meat. Carbs now you can have any crisp bread within the 50 calorie limit. I really like the addition of almond milk to carbs. Healthy fats they've added avocado uncured bacon. They also allow you to move one serving of veggies to breakfast which I like because I really like to do green smoothies with spinach and kale.

Those are the big changes I noticed.
  • Hi All, I haven't been checking in very often, just such a busy June and July, lots of family visiting.

I'm still on my weight loss journey. Back to strict plan all week Hooray! The last 3 weeks I've been following the green menu for breakfast and lunch and allowing off plan choices for dinner, in moderation of course! No weight gain with that, but no major loss either. I've lost 2 pounds this week and I'm getting really close to the 130s...can't wait....maybe by this time next week...fingers crossed.
  • Quote: I had my meeting about the new menu. I was the only signed up for the 4pm class so it was a one on one. One change all proteins are grouped together and you can have them anytime for any meal. They of course recommend the leaner cuts of meat. Carbs now you can have any crisp bread within the 50 calorie limit. I really like the addition of almond milk to carbs. Healthy fats they've added avocado uncured bacon. They also allow you to move one serving of veggies to breakfast which I like because I really like to do green smoothies with spinach and kale.

Those are the big changes I noticed.
    Thanks for sharing this. Wow... Some nice changes indeed. Make it so much easier to lose the weight with those additions.. I drank soy milk all during my weight loss challenge, vs. milk, but almond milk is a nice add . I used the green powder from Starwest Botanicals while I was losing weight, because of the veggie limit for breakfast, so the green smoothies would have be so much easier as I grow both spinach and kale, and now have a green smoothie each morning. And avocado, mercy me.. I think this is great . Not so strict.

Patzi
  • Stopping by to say hello... This list is really quiet lately.. Hope all are doing well on their weight loss or maintain challenge.

Patzi
  • I cried today...
    This week has been a very, very rough week for me. Tons of work stress, major constipation, and not feeling like I was loosing anything, but rather gaining.

I went for my Tuesday weigh in on Wed (because I didn't get back to town in time to go on Tues) and as suspected I was up 1/2 lb. Broke my heart, but was told this happens during a constipation stage and to not get discouraged. I was able to get the Internal Cleanser and things finally started to move (and are still moving).

Still wasn't feeling all that great when I went in today... but I was back down to my 13 total lbs lost (since the start of preconditioning on 6/25). That made me feel a whole lot better about things... and then... THEN.... she gave the new menu... and there... on that wonderful sheet of paper was the word AVOCADO! What? Can't be an avocado on the menu, I thought... but it was there.... IT WAS THERE!!!!

and then I cried... boohoo sobbing type crying.

Who knew a 7 letter word could bring so much joy to my life.

Today was a GREAT day!
  • I was the same way when I saw avocado and the cherry on top was when they told me I could eat a serving of veggies at breakfast. I love my green smoothies at breakfast.