Old 06-26-2014, 08:29 PM   #1  

Default Hello!!!!

Hello Everyone!

I'm new here and would love to meet new friends and have some support!

I've started MRC last week. I'm preconditioning to start the metaprotein Tuesday. I was on the metaslim earlier this year and had no luck with it. I really need help with some ideas for meals. The problem that I have is that my meals start to look the same and I get bored

Your help and support is very appreciated!!!
oceanwaves717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 09:15 PM   #2  

Hello
I have been on MRC for a month now and I am currently on green menu. I totally understand what you mean, I try to get creative with my meals and the MRC cook book helps a lot.
I don't know what metaprotein menu is or what it looks like so I really can't give you any ideas. Let me know if you have any questions
Good luck!
ahuazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 08:49 AM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanwaves717 View Post
Hello Everyone!

I'm new here and would love to meet new friends and have some support!

I've started MRC last week. I'm preconditioning to start the metaprotein Tuesday. I was on the metaslim earlier this year and had no luck with it. I really need help with some ideas for meals. The problem that I have is that my meals start to look the same and I get bored

Your help and support is very appreciated!!!
Helllo...
My name is Patzi, and I am on maintenance.. Go over to the June MRC site, and introduce yourself.. A great bunch of people that will help .

Patzi
patzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 03:02 PM   #4  

Hello!! Welcome! I just started MRC and am on day 2 of preconditioning. Yesterday was a wake up call and pretty rough but I'm determined!! Nice to have you! We can do this!!
coloradogirlatheart is offline   Reply With Quote