Old 03-26-2014, 07:08 PM   #1  

Default Week 1 and I feel like death warmed over.

When I diet this severe, I get sooo sick. Preconditioning was ok, but now that I am taking supplements I am sick as a dog. No energy. Just want to be in bed. When I diet, my body shuts down. I can eat junk food and lose weight but when I make the choice to eat somewhat , healthy my body gains weight and I feel like death warmed over. I might have to quit this program because I am soo sick. I dry heave everytime I take my supplements. What gives. Lost 2 pounds preconditioning, this week nothing. Im very ill. I could hurl.
kimsbodyrefusesweigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 11:28 PM   #2  

Today is my first day of preconditioning and I don't feel too great. Now I am terrified of whatever it is that comes next!!

Hang in there. So many people love how they feel so it has to get better, right??

How do you feel now?
GinaXOXO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 08:59 AM   #3  
Sherry, Senior Member

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

Are you taking any of their supplements? EFA oil, Total Woman oil, multivitamin? Your bodies are detoxing all the junk and will get better after 3-4 days! Hang in there!! It does get better, MOST important drink lots and lots of water
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 12:01 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 182/160/135

Height: 5'4

Hope you are starting to feel somewhat better. I did preconditioning for about 10 days so once I actually started the diet I felt better. It was rough for about 5 days but I didn't give up. Hang in there and I promise you'll be glad that you stuck with it. Best of luck!
bombshellinprogress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 10:54 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 222/151/155

Height: 6'1''

The multivitamin makes me sooooo sick. My suggestion is to focus on getting the right foods in and add the supplements one by one to see if there's one that is making you feel bad.
hatethesweatpants is offline   Reply With Quote