Old 03-13-2014, 09:43 PM   #121  
Sherry, Senior Member

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by geo56 View Post
Good evening!
I lost another 2 lbs at weigh in, for a total of 4 this week! I am so excited. Time to start trying on some of my smaller sizes.
I picked up some of the fat and carb blocker. Has anyone tried that? I have a brunch to go too at church Saturday. I have no idea what they will be serving.
I also got my Total Woman supplement to help with my hormone imbalance. This is suppose to really help you sleep. I hope so!
Have a super Friday everyone!
geo56: Woot Woot! Congrats on your loss! I have the fat and carb blocker and yes it does work. But it's not so you can cheat but I use it when we go out to eat since you don't know what the resturants actually use!
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 10:28 AM   #122  
Idaho

Height: 5'7"

Geo56 - Excellent!!!

I started the Total Woman (mistook it for EFA substitution) and I have been sleeping better lately. I woke up only once last night - big improvement! I have made other diet changes also recently so I can't guarantee that it was the Total Woman, but it could be!

Happy Friday!!! Anyone have fun plans for the weekend?
selway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 12:57 PM   #123  
Sherry, Senior Member

Hello ladies:

Well it's Friday and I'm sooo glad! My husband and I are going on a road trip tomorrow to Bass Pro in Clarksville, IN along with our daughter, son-in-law and three grandsons 15, 13, 10 yrs old. We have been going for the last three years. So I'm excited!!! Will definitely be taking my HNS's, melba toast and walden ranch dressing. We will only be gone for the day. But I'm going to stay on track!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Old 03-14-2014, 02:30 PM   #124  

I had maintenance weigh in today and maintained, 5 pounds under goal.

I still take the fat and carb blocker anytime we eat out. Keep it in my bag, so it is there when I need it.. There are times hubby wants to stop for a cup of coffee and we split a whole wheat bagel, always use fat and carb for that stop.

Wishing everyone a great weekend.

Patzi
patzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 08:37 PM   #125  

S/C/G: 204/180/150

Height: 5'1"

Thanks everyone!
Skelley- sounds like you got it all planned! That is really the key to staying on plan.
As for me and the brunch at church tomorrow, I plan on taking a hns with me and take the fat and carb blocker. I will eat as few carbs as possible. It is about the beautiful table decorations, the fellowship and the guest speaker. Not the food!
Then my husband and I have tickets for a live Bill Cosby show. That should be great fun. We will eat before we go, so no worries there.

Last edited by geo56; 03-14-2014 at 08:38 PM.
geo56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 08:49 PM   #126  

S/C/G: 182/160/135

Height: 5'4

Has anyone eaten from the breakfast menu for dinner? I know you can for lunch but I had to for dinner. Hoping it doesnt do any damage.
bombshellinprogress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 09:01 PM   #127  
Sherry, Senior Member

Patzi: Congrats on your weigh in! That's a good idea about keeping the fat and carb blocker in your purse. I will do that!

geo56: Oh wow Bill Cosby, I love him he's so funny! Sounds like you have it all under control for the weekend also

bombshellinprogress: I have had breakfast for dinner a few times and it never hurt me, I think as long as you don't do it a lot, sometimes I think mixing things up keeps your body guessing and helps it not stall!

It's 9:00 pm here and late night cravings! Wed night I did slip and have a treat but got right back on plan Thursday. I won't weigh in until next Thursday, I'm hoping for a 2lb loss, but i'll take whatever! One day at a time!! That's my new moto!!!
Old 03-15-2014, 01:52 PM   #128  
Idaho

Down three more, so 30 lbs total. I know I should be doing a happy dance but it came off so much faster last time (before I was 40!). But - I am telling myself that by having to work so much harder for it and taking so much longer that it will stick this time.

Geo56 - have fun at Bill Cosby!!!

Skelley331 - have a great trip!

AshleyRae (and Mom) - hope you kick that virus for good this weekend.

Everyone else have a great weekend! It is gorgeous here today. I am walking out the door right now to take the kids to the park before nap time!
Old 03-15-2014, 02:03 PM   #129  
Sherry, Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks everyone!
Skelley- sounds like you got it all planned! That is really the key to staying on plan.
As for me and the brunch at church tomorrow, I plan on taking a hns with me and take the fat and carb blocker. I will eat as few carbs as possible. It is about the beautiful table decorations, the fellowship and the guest speaker. Not the food!
Then my husband and I have tickets for a live Bill Cosby show. That should be great fun. We will eat before we go, so no worries there.
Geo56 where in Florida do you live I have a friend that's going to a church event called tables of love at the baptist church and they live in panama city

Last edited by skelley331; 03-15-2014 at 02:04 PM.
Old 03-15-2014, 02:38 PM   #130  

Skelley- Small world! Yes that is were I was! It went beautifully. The tickets to my friends table was all sold out and I had to get what was available. Each hostess decorated her table differently and the table I would have been sitting at had lots and lots of CHOCOLATE! Mine was very simple but beautiful. No chocolate! I did very well in the buffet line. Lots of luscious desserts that I completely bypassed. The lady sitting next to me did MRC years ago so we had lots to talk about. I was at table 13 if you talk to your friend.
Old 03-15-2014, 09:03 PM   #131  

S/C/G: 182/160/135

Height: 5'4

Well after my weekend binge I still managed to lose 2.5!!! Maybe my body just needed a good shock
bombshellinprogress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 09:06 PM   #132  
Sherry, Senior Member

Quote:
Skelley- Small world! Yes that is were I was! It went beautifully. The tickets to my friends table was all sold out and I had to get what was available. Each hostess decorated her table differently and the table I would have been sitting at had lots and lots of CHOCOLATE! Mine was very simple but beautiful. No chocolate! I did very well in the buffet line. Lots of luscious desserts that I completely bypassed. The lady sitting next to me did MRC years ago so we had lots to talk about. I was at table 13 if you talk to your friend.
my friends name is michelle Milbourn, she and her husband just moved there back before Christmas last year. I will tell her what table you were at, do you mine me asking what your first name is? she was at table 1

Last edited by skelley331; 03-15-2014 at 09:08 PM.
Old 03-15-2014, 09:19 PM   #133  
Sherry, Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombshellinprogress View Post
Well after my weekend binge I still managed to lose 2.5!!! Maybe my body just needed a good shock
bombshellinprogress: See you did great, and I agree sometimes I think our bodies need that shock, congrats on your loss!:
Old 03-15-2014, 10:48 PM   #134  
Idaho

bombshellinprogress - WAAAHHHOOOO!!!! So glad the plateau broke!!!
Old 03-16-2014, 08:16 PM   #135  

Quote:
Originally Posted by skelley331 View Post
my friends name is michelle Milbourn, she and her husband just moved there back before Christmas last year. I will tell her what table you were at, do you mine me asking what your first name is? she was at table 1
I haven't been going to that church very long and know a hand full of people. My name is Georganne. Wow, this is so interesting! I really like the church so far.