Program explanation please???

• So I'm on day 6 of the preconditioning for meta-slim and I'm so ready to start the yellow menu. I was wondering about the rest of the program. My center is terrible, for lack of a better word. Aside from my initial consultation and nutrition class, I haven't received a lot of information of how it works other than I eat what they tell me. I see from other posts that there are the three menus and I know yellow is days 1-4, blue is 5-10 and I don't know about green. What comes after that? I guess my big question is what is the rest of the 17 weeks like and what is maintenance like? I'm very lost due to the people at my center being a bit flakey and not explaining what they sell.
  • Another thing I wonder about are the HNS. I've seen on here that you can't have the creamy ones until day 11 but I wasn't told this and the receptionist at my center told me it was fine but she isn't the most knowledgable of people and I don't trust her word for several reasons
  • Quote: So I'm on day 6 of the preconditioning for meta-slim and I'm so ready to start the yellow menu. I was wondering about the rest of the program. My center is terrible, for lack of a better word. Aside from my initial consultation and nutrition class, I haven't received a lot of information of how it works other than I eat what they tell me. I see from other posts that there are the three menus and I know yellow is days 1-4, blue is 5-10 and I don't know about green. What comes after that? I guess my big question is what is the rest of the 17 weeks like and what is maintenance like? I'm very lost due to the people at my center being a bit flakey and not explaining what they sell.
    Welcome shadowkat:

After preconditioning
    yellow menu days 1-4
    blue menu days 5-10
    green menu you start on day 11 and stay on until you reach your goal weight
    After you reach your goal weight you start 6wks of stabilization this is where each week they will introduce a new food back in and this is where you find your trigger foods meaning that if after that week you add the food they tell you and you still lose you are okay if you gain then you will know this is a trigger food and to either stay away from it or eat it on occasionally only
    After you six weeks of stabilization then you go into maintenance which will consist of calorie counting. Pretty much you will always be able to eat the foods on pre-conditioning but during stabilization they add dairy (milk) and more starchy foods and fruits and vegetables.

Now the creamy you can have at least one on the blue menu, what I do is a chocolate pudding in the evening.

I'm currently on the blue menu and then I start the green menu, this is my second time with MRC unfortunately I got to sloppy with my eating and gained about 19lbs back, just in one week I've lost 3 lbs.

Feel free to jump on the MRC February 2014 forum we are all on there
  • Another thing to remember is you only get one creamy per day That's the hard part for me because the creamy stuff is the yummy stuff!!