New guy!

• I have been scanning the forums and have not found to many guys on this site. Just looking for some support and ideas to keep the weight off and melt it away. I am on the Meta Slim 3 diet and have been for 3 weeks so far. Lost 14 pounds in the 3 weeks. My goal is to lose a total of 90 pounds to be at my goal weight of 220. I hope a guy's presence is accepted on this forum
  • Accepted ????!!! It is welcome! It sounds like you are making great progress already! I'm not familiar with the Meta Slim 3 menu - is it different than the regular Meta Slim menu?

Have a great day!
  • Welcome!!! I just started about 3 weeks myself
  • Welcome Big Guy - everyone here is very friendly and is good with questions and support. I find MRC to be a good program, and quickly lost my 50. unfortunately I have not behaved myself for a few months. But I have for a week now, and am looking forward to seeing the rest of mine come off.

Most of us talk in the monthly forums, so come join us there!
  • Welcome!

I believe there is a Men's Forum where a few guys frequently post but you are welcome on any of the forums!

(And just know, sometimes we ladies post on the Men's Forum not realizing it when we follow the "New Posts" button above...we don't mean to crash your clubhouse on purpose!)

Looking forward to your success and updates!
  • So glad you are here. Always happy to have another perspective! Best to you!
  • Hello...

Pleased to meet you and you are more than welcome..

I am Patzi and am on maintenance for over 3 years.

Every month, you will see a forum, which is active with most of our members, feel free to post their daily or whenever for support. The forum will say the month. Each month a member starts a current month, and that is where to post for daily support. Current month says.... MRC February 2014

Congrats on your weigh loss you posted. I lost my weight on the meta slim. No number after it, just meta slim .

Hope to see you on our monthly forum. Wishing you the best on your new challenge. It can be done and so worth it.

Patzi