Anyone use the CARB BLOCKER by MRC?

• Anyone use the CARB BLOCKER by MRC? If so how often and for what? I have a bday dinner coming up in two weeks. Mine and hubbys bday. Goign to a winery and all though I am NOT going to cheat like crazy... i would like a glass of wine and small piece of cake! One of the mrc ladies told me to buy this and use for this purpose. Wondering if anyone had any expierence with this.
  • I'm interested too - I've never heard of carb blocker. I'm intrigued...
  • I do not know about carb blocker.

But my advice is drink what you want but don't eat. And if you do eat, eat healthy and small. So drop the cake. Salad and wine will make you (and the scale) fine.

It's worked very well for me. And I drink more than the average Flintstone.
  • Hi...
    I am on maintenance and I still use he fat and carb blocker when I eat out.

Patzi
  • Thanks everyone. IanG- LOL at salad and wine will make you fine. haha. needed that laugh. I may drop the cake. I said no to my own bday cake because if i have that in my fridge I will eat it for days. But the wine is a must that night.
  • I'm on the Ian plan tonight!!! Salad for lunch an vodka tonic x3 for dinner
  • I know this is really late but th fat and carb blocker really works. I did the diet for the first time in 2010 and bought the small bottle of the blocker for my cruise. I ate whatever I wanted and had drinks, and didn't gain anything, didn't loose either. You take it when ever you eat, I did increase my water intake during the trip and my HNS to 5 a day, to offset eating what i wanted.