Mrc-6

• I am sure this has been asked before but I'm just curious.

I have been taking MRC-6 for about 3 weeks now. I am not sure if it is really working or if I am just losing inches because of the plan that I am on.

What have other people noticed?
  • Quote: I am sure this has been asked before but I'm just curious.

I have been taking MRC-6 for about 3 weeks now. I am not sure if it is really working or if I am just losing inches because of the plan that I am on.

What have other people noticed?
    I took MRC-6 and it increased my inches lost, you do lose inches just doing the plan but when i started taking MRC-6 the inches started coming off quicker, but that's just my opinion! goodluck
  • Thanks that is good to know. I found I lost 18 inches and have been on the plan for only a few weeks. I was wondering if it was just the diet plan or if the MRC 6 helped.
  • Does anyone know of a good, less expensive, substitute for MRC6? I am on maintenance and would like to try to cut some of the cost.
  • Quote: Does anyone know of a good, less expensive, substitute for MRC6? I am on maintenance and would like to try to cut some of the cost.
    I couldn't find anything compatible, so i just broke down and bought it thru my center and it did help. It has vitamin B6 10 mg, but 1000 mg of a proprietary blend of Kelp, lecithin, apple cider vinegar (fruit), blue green algae, and Bromelain 600GDLU/GM if this helps. maybe using these facts you can find something.
  • I think it is called KLB 6 but it is really the same price online as it is through the center.