At-Home Program

• I've been doing the 28 day Majic Plan (through emetabolic.com) since January and have lost 25 pounds. I go in on April 6th to my closest center (an hour away) for an initial consultation to start the At-Home Program. This way, I don't have to go into a center since it's so far away! Does anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks!
  • Hi, this is my first post, I've been reading for several months, but wanted to answer your question. I've been doing the at home program since July 2012, and have lost 60 pounds so far. I'm close to my initial goal, and have decided to change it. At this point, I want to lose at least 10 more, I'll decide later exactly where I want to go.

Anyway, I love the at home program. I talk to my coach 2 times a week most weeks, and send her the diaries and an excel tracking sheet with my weight via email. I just made p the excel sheet myself, it is interesting to see how far I've come. About once a month, I'll tell her what products I want, and they show up via mail a few days later.
  • How did your meeting go, it was supposed to be today?