day 8 and woke up with a hangover!

• Oh my goodness! It is day 8 and i woke up with what felt like a hangover (not that I would know what that feels like...HA!
    Anyways, obviously I haven't had any wine (my weakness) in 8 days, so not sure why I feel so awful...
    After awhile I felt much better (good actually) but then this afternoon after a busy day I was hit with a wave of nausea and another headache. Thought I was actually going to throw up. This feels awful! My question, how long do I have to deal with this? I want to lose weight, but this is horrible! Now I need to muster up the energy to cook something healthy for dinner!
    The diet itself is fine, not having any cravings (other than I miss my wine), but the sickness is hard!
  • How bad was your diet before going off this plan? Did you crave lots of sugar? You might be having some pretty extreme die-off symptoms.
  • Yup might be die off symptoms. I added coconut oil to the mix before and pooped like crazy. It might last a few days, just look at the bigger picture.
  • I'd recommend increasing your water intake, taking a vitamin c supplement, and detox baths with baking soda and epsom salts.

How are you feeling today, tgirl?
  • Thanks for the replies! I'm doing better now, think I may have actually been getting sick.
    I ate pretty healthy and was very active before with running and Bootcamp.
    I'm wondering if the all day weight loss was making me sick? I stopped taking it and seem better other than small waves of nausea here and there.
    The detox bath sound nice, ill have to try that.