So I am curious

• I have read a lot of threads....as I am preparing food for the week I have questions...

I notice on preconditioning we can have cheese cottage cheese etc...but there is no milk...I don't really drink milk that much but do use almond milk in shakes...is that not allowed? What about protein powder with no sugar?
    Almonds, walnuts ....avocado
  • I don't think you can have the milk or protein powder because they are getting you ready for the actual plans and on the plans you can't have either of those. You will get protein drinks from them but that's different. At least on my plans that I have been on that's how it has been. Almonds and walnuts are allowed in the programs and they will tell you how much and when but not avacado. If it doesn't say almonds or walnuts on the pre conditioning plan then I would not eat them. There is a chemistry with all the foods that they let you have that makes it so you lose weight and varying from them might not be as effective of weight loss. Good luck on your weight loss!!
  • Quote: I don't think you can have the milk or protein powder because they are getting you ready for the actual plans and on the plans you can't have either of those. You will get protein drinks from them but that's different. At least on my plans that I have been on that's how it has been. Almonds and walnuts are allowed in the programs and they will tell you how much and when but not avacado. If it doesn't say almonds or walnuts on the pre conditioning plan then I would not eat them. There is a chemistry with all the foods that they let you have that makes it so you lose weight and varying from them might not be as effective of weight loss. Good luck on your weight loss!!
    Ditto!
  • Ok thanks...I was just wondering.
  • No worries! We all have questions and it's good to make sure you are doing it right. I have found out things I haven't been doing right and have had to fix it after the fact so if you find out beforehand it's even better. I see you are in Nebraska too! Which one do you go to?
  • I'm on metabalance and I can have milk and cheese
  • Dkdaisybutters...Bellevue
  • Cool I go to the Omaha one so we're close! Post if you have more questions that we can help ya with
  • Thanks very much.