Old 02-13-2013, 12:41 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 184.7/TICKER->/145

Height: 5'5"

sorry the pics so big...
Here's a first video and latest video pic. I like to share because Im so shocked the changes since Jan. 9th

Last edited by konacoral; 02-13-2013 at 12:42 PM.
konacoral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 01:25 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 225.5/179/150

Height: 5'8"

WOW konacoral! You can see such a difference in your face, jaw line and neck areas... AWESOMENESS
Work In Progress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 01:31 PM   #48  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Work In Progress View Post
WOW konacoral! You can see such a difference in your face, jaw line and neck areas... AWESOMENESS
Thank you!! Totally wild.
Im glad I've been doing this.. I would've quit by now.
Old 02-14-2013, 12:56 PM   #49  

Hey hey hey....look at another 1 lb gone! YAY!
Old 02-15-2013, 04:10 PM   #50  

weighed in a home today... 175.2 whoop whoop...

Im so excited to get passed those 179 178 and up and down over the last year.
Started this 2nd week of January and Im pretty proud of 9.5lbs.
Inches are crazy and I'm feeling good.

I had to find a replacement of the shakes because IM DONE BROKE...
I have a 15 year old athlete who needs to be in club for waterpolo, swim team etc.
So here we go....
Suggestions - anyone have to go off the HNS?
Old 02-15-2013, 10:41 PM   #51  

konacoral - I read some past posts about HNS that people bought off different websites but I can't remember exactly where they were, sorry. Have you spoken with your center to see if they have something budget friendly or recommend something? Today at my weigh in we were talking about costs and stopping certain things (not the things in my contract but the extras, which they totally understand), point is they may understand and be able to help.

Weigh in today, down .5 lbs with a grand total so far of -16 lbs I also met with one of the managers to do a radio recording because I'm doing so good.

The BIGGEST new news... I FINALLY see it, the weight loss, holy cow is it AMAZING!! New meaning for me to the affirmation... Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!
Old 02-19-2013, 02:31 PM   #52  

Quote:
konacoral - I read some past posts about HNS that people bought off different websites but I can't remember exactly where they were, sorry. Have you spoken with your center to see if they have something budget friendly or recommend something? Today at my weigh in we were talking about costs and stopping certain things (not the things in my contract but the extras, which they totally understand), point is they may understand and be able to help.

Weigh in today, down .5 lbs with a grand total so far of -16 lbs I also met with one of the managers to do a radio recording because I'm doing so good.

The BIGGEST new news... I FINALLY see it, the weight loss, holy cow is it AMAZING!! New meaning for me to the affirmation... Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!
Yes, she did talk to me and recommend doing 2 shakes a day but to be careful and not fall off the wagon. I found a soy protein that has the same protein/fiber/etc... as the HNS label.
Im afraid ... but have high hopes.
Since Im in CA - they dont seem to try to find me or get ahold of me and check in. Its a little odd.
Old 02-19-2013, 10:30 PM   #53  

konacoral - that is odd to me, I check in twice a week and they call me at least 1-2 times a week to see how I'm doing and if I have any questions. I'm a talker though and each time I go in I seem to get a different counselor (I've gotten to know each of them now) and we get to chatting away about everything, then it's usually a different counselor that does the friendly call that week. I like all the ladies but I do have my favorite one and usually I don't see her so when I leave we talk at the counter catching up...we like the same tv shows, movies and books.

Don't be afraid, I know you can do it, I'm here for you!

I went to class tonight and did weigh in after, lost another 1 lb...down 17 lbs in total so far.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:09 PM   #54  

Quote:
konacoral - that is odd to me, I check in twice a week and they call me at least 1-2 times a week to see how I'm doing and if I have any questions. I'm a talker though and each time I go in I seem to get a different counselor (I've gotten to know each of them now) and we get to chatting away about everything, then it's usually a different counselor that does the friendly call that week. I like all the ladies but I do have my favorite one and usually I don't see her so when I leave we talk at the counter catching up...we like the same tv shows, movies and books.

Don't be afraid, I know you can do it, I'm here for you!

I went to class tonight and did weigh in after, lost another 1 lb...down 17 lbs in total so far.
Congrats on your loss. You know what my darn weakness is???? Wine - dang!!!!
Its funny when I mentioned it - I got 2 phone calls. I wonder if BIG BROTHER MRC is watching?? LOL
Im doing good. I have my Palm Springs trip end of April. My friend said no problem on loosing the weight by then now Im to no shakes and low carb.
Im glad I bought that other shake mix.
LAST WEIGH IN FOR CHALLENGE TODAY!
HERE'S MY LATEST VIDEO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd3akVTQ860

not quite sure what he did in the begining of the video - always trying to make me laugh !
Old 02-20-2013, 07:37 PM   #55  

RESULTS SO FAR... LAST PIC TONIGHT... ( I DONT LOOK THAT MUCH DIFFERENT)
Old 02-21-2013, 07:50 PM   #56  

FINALLY, after 5 weeks I hit the 10lbs lost mark and got my bracelet (actually 11lbs but who's counting haha) This is taking a good long time, but it's working and that's more than any other 'plans' I have tried. Have a good weekend everyone!
corisimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:28 PM   #57  
I can do this!

S/C/G: 242.5/137.5/145

Height: 5'3

Hit my 90 lbs today!! even went past it, 91 lbs lost and 6 before MRC, WOOHOOOO!
dkdaisybutters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:01 PM   #58  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkdaisybutters View Post
Hit my 90 lbs today!! even went past it, 91 lbs lost and 6 before MRC, WOOHOOOO!

Thats great!
Old 02-22-2013, 01:50 PM   #59  

konacoral - I DEFINITELY see the difference! You look fabulous and always smiling

corisimo - on your weight loss and getting your bracelet! I understand what you are saying about losing slowly, while my loss has been about 2-2.5lbs a week, it's not the 3-5lbs the center says. I've learned not to compare my loosing to anyone else, just to be happy with myself for working it.

dkdaisybutters - AMAZING! You are an inspiration to me, thank you!

I'm hanging in here, the weather has been nasty but I'm finally back at work today and going for my weigh in tonight. Hope you all are staying well and doing good!
Old 02-22-2013, 02:02 PM   #60  

Amazing story TO ME...
I went to the closet today and grab some jeans. I had a pair in there that needed to get donated because they were older and always stretched out by the middle of the day. They were just terrible.

Thought these were the ones, put them on zipped buttoned and they felt a little snug but not bad at all.

I went to the restroom today and they were a pair of size 10! I thought they were the 12's that I had but I then remembered I got rid of them already.