Old 01-22-2013, 01:53 PM   #1  

Default Let's talk about hunger....

So, I'm sick right now and so not hungry. Is it ok to skip a little on this diet or do I have to choke down everything?

In another, but related vein..

I read this book and part of it really resonated with me. It was basically asking what do you do with your leftovers that aren't enough to save? I feed mine to my dogs or toss it in the trash. It said that when you keep eating past the point of not being hungry anymore (not stuffed full, just not hungry) that you are basically treating your body like a trash can. I'd never really thought about it that way.
corisimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 05:10 PM   #2  
I can do this!

S/C/G: 242.5/137.5/145

Height: 5'3

That is a good way to think of it! I was sick a couple weeks ago and my person I go to told me to just get myself better before I worry too much about it. She said get enough fluids and suggested popsicles because I had a dry sore throat. Every time I ate I felt sick to my stomach after so I was eating hardly anything. She said not to worry, that when I was feeling better then I could get back on track.
dkdaisybutters is offline   Reply With Quote