Old 01-18-2013, 10:29 PM   #1  
Living Intuitively

S/C/G: Heavy/Happy/Free

Height: 5'6"

Default Carb and Fat Blocker

Does it work? What are your thoughts on it? Have you tried it?
lunarsongbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:18 PM   #2  
Sherry, Senior Member

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunarsongbird View Post
Does it work? What are your thoughts on it? Have you tried it?
lunarsongbird: I think it does but i only use it if i'm going out to eat, but i don't take my oils because it wipes them out so you just loose $$ there. But i never used it to cheat only at resturants where i'm not sure of what they actually use for cooking.
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:57 AM   #3  
Female Age 33

S/C/G: 231/193/165

Height: 5'5"

I have been on program since August. I used the Fat & Carb Blocker when I cheated at Christmas and again at New Years... I paid a very big price for that one! Not only did it constipate me for over a week but I also gained 5 1/2 lbs. I know some of the constipation could have been from the food but I have never been THAT bad off before. I am afraid to take it anymore. I have thankfully lost the weight now and I have learned a lesson! It seems like the supplements may affect people differently... But I would highly recommend the Internal Cleanser if I had to choose between the two.
HowdyTexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:25 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 192.5/175/160

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowdyTexas View Post
I have been on program since August. I used the Fat & Carb Blocker when I cheated at Christmas and again at New Years... I paid a very big price for that one! Not only did it constipate me for over a week but I also gained 5 1/2 lbs. I know some of the constipation could have been from the food but I have never been THAT bad off before. I am afraid to take it anymore. I have thankfully lost the weight now and I have learned a lesson! It seems like the supplements may affect people differently... But I would highly recommend the Internal Cleanser if I had to choose between the two.
I use the Fat & Carb blocker when I eat out and it has the opposite effect on me - cleans me out! I don't like the Internal cleanser, I have IBS and find it very irritating to my stomach (bloating & gassy). I guess we're all different!
faerychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:44 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 222/(see ticker)/155

Height: 5'3"

I also use it when I know I have to eat out, especially for work-related functions where I don't know what will be served or how it will be prepared. (I keep a meal replacement bar in my purse for those occasions in case the food has no good options and will eat that instead.

I have a sensitive stomach too, but have been ok with the F&C Blocker. I just drink lots of water when I take it. I find it to be a bit binding, but have been ok when I do Greek Yogurt for breakfast the next day to get some good probiotics in me.
meazie is offline   Reply With Quote