06/06/12 337.2lbs
    07/04/12 307.2lbs
    08/04/12 282.8lbs
    09/06/12 268.0lbs
    11/18/12 234.0lbs
    01/02/12 221.0lbs
    01/22/12 215.0lbs
    02/11/12 212.4lbs

• Wow! You look great and are very pretty! Great job!
  • You look amazing!
  • Incredible! Do you feel like a different person yet? I bet your center is SOOOO proud!
  • You look amazing! Great job
  • i love the abs! what kind of exercise u do?
  • You look a lot thinner than 220, great work.
  • guamvixen, fitbyforty, getmydivaback3 ...Thank you very much, hearing things like this are really motivating!!

lunarsongbird
    Yes, I've felt like a new person since day one and I no longer suffer severe migraines.

nasu27
    Thank you...but I really haven't exercised. I choose to park far from entrances, take the stairs, move throughout the day..instead of sitting on the couch like I use to. Once in a while I ride my exercise bike..but I go weeks in between. I found on the times that I do heavy exercise, my body holds onto weight and water...I'm waiting until I reach my goal...then I'm hitting some heavy weight training.

Mandolina
    A lot of people tell me that. They guess me between 160-170. I'm 5'9" and have a large frame. I also carry most of my weight evenly so maybe that helps. :-) Thank you!!
  • Awesome transformation! Thanks so much for sharing!

I am so jealous of your pictures, I was too sad and scared to take pictures before. It's like I wanted to pretend it wasn't true (plus I was so afraid of failing). You are truly an inspiration! And your current picture is so pretty.
  • elvislover324
    Thank you very much!! I was so ashamed to take those pictures...but I knew someday I would look at them and need my own inspiration on my accomplishments. You can still take some until you reach your goal...never to late to start anything I say lol. I never thought I would be posting them for anyone to see...that's for sure!!!!! I'm still very embarrassed about the before and current pictures. I posted them in hopes to inspire someone else out there and let them see that it's possible to be severely morbidly obese and lose weight. I sure didn't think in June that I would be over 119lbs less by the new year!! I really thought it would take me years to achieve that. Thank you for the nice compliments. It's funny how good these forums can make you feel!!
  • You look great!
  • Those pictures are incredible and I am so proud of you for posting them! They are indeed inspirational. All I can say is wow - you are doing amazing!
  • Mara
    Thank you very much!

Going4Fit
    Thank you!! You've always been so supportive and say the sweetest things to me. I'm glad I met you during my journey!!
  • What an inspiration you are! Congratulations on your success. I know you'll reach your goal.
  • Wow, you are amazing and an inspiration to us all!!