Old 01-16-2013, 07:49 AM   #91  

S/C/G: 225.5/179/150

Height: 5'8"

Hi everyone!

I went for my first weigh in on my new menu (beige), the scale fluctuated between 219.5 and 219.0 so she wrote down .5 loss. I'm a little disappointed since I lost 6 lbs for the pre-conditioning but she said it's normal to have a plateau, it just means that on Friday I'll see a big down. Actually, I find I have a lot of food to eat and then add in the HNS, I stay full all the time. A couple of time this weekend I couldn't finish my meals, my councilor said that's a good problem to have... Chin up and marching on!

Hi Dcar and It's great to see another loser in our ranks.

Last edited by Work In Progress; 01-16-2013 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Wrote in the wrong weight...my wishful thinking of reaching my mini goal
Work In Progress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:24 AM   #92  
Living Intuitively

S/C/G: Heavy/Happy/Free

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning!
Well, I haven't really started plan yet and I postponed my weigh-in yesterday, because I didn't feel so hot physically, emotionally or mentally.

I found out the my grandmother passed away on Saturday and went off plan (never started plan, really) eating foods that reminded me of her.

So today I will start the Meta-Balance, Level 2. They switched my menu, because I have crohn's disease. They said that I probably wouldn't be able to handle all the protein in Meta-Slim. I pouted and said, "I don't want to balance! I want to slim!" But it was all in fun.

Anyone on balance?
lunarsongbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:35 AM   #93  

S/C/G: 184.7/TICKER->/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Going4Fit View Post
I appreciate the congrats cmarty and skelley, but just to be clear I'm not in maintenance yet. I just started stabilization yesterday. It takes four weeks if all goes well.

cmarty I'm glad you're back on plan... You should have been with me in stabilization! But we both know how quickly this plan works when you work it, so I know you'll be there soon!

skelley, why did your counselor tell you not to eat back your exercise calories? Is that because she knows you're still trying to lose? The MyFitnessPal website gave me a calorie range based on my weight and the exercise I entered and I wish it hadn't. Do you know if there is a way to change it? I'd rather just see the calorie range for maintaining, and see if it matches what the center will say.

konacoral, I won a bottle of Internal Cleanser last month so figured I may as well try it and I have been constipated ever since! I know they will try to sell it to you if you say you're having trouble, but on their sales brochure they also recommend it for diarrhea, so figure that one out. Anyway, if you're on it, something to think about. My water consumption is excellent, a gallon a day, but my favorite veggies are known for being trouble makers with regularity (broccoli and spinach) so I've always had a bit of a problem with regularity ever since starting MRC. But a huge part of that is no more fatty foods, and not as much food altogether either means no more daily bm's and it's not abnormal at all. It's never affected my weigh-ins; the scale will always trend down. HTH

Thats so funny! "figure that one out" - yeah. My girlfriend works there and she's knows Im under extreme budget so Im only getting HNS and then a location nutrition store for my supplements. Besides that I have to pay for shipping. UGG
Im all about the big salads and stuff so it seems to be working pretty good.
konacoral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:44 PM   #94  

I tried to share my youtube.com video interview it wouldn't let me.

B Real Fitness Challange - Stephanie ---is the search (THEY SPELLED IT WRONG)
oh wow... this is my 1st appt for the biggest looser at my gym... boy I look bad!!
Old 01-16-2013, 02:51 PM   #95  

Default Cold Rainy Day....Want soup Help!

Hi anyone know a recipe for a soup using either Chicken Broth HNS or Tomato HNS. I did not buy the recipe book bc my sister has one...she isnt using. She was gonna give me hers but....we haven't hooked up yet. I am really craving vegetable beef soup. Just wondering if anyone had any ideas...I could just lop some stuff together but a tried and true recipe would be better than wasting a package of HNS.

I am doing fairly well so far -7 pounds....I am excited! I was shocked to see the scale drop 2 pds from last Friday to Monday weigh in...
Mommy1558 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:12 PM   #96  

just had the chicken soup shake.. interesting yet not bad!
Old 01-16-2013, 07:32 PM   #97  

Hello… So I started the 28 day and Majic plan on Monday … The program I ordered online. As of today I have lost 5.5 pounds. Is there anyone else on here on that diet? Since I don't live near an Office, I have been having to ask my questions online with a counselor. I was to have somebody call me, but they have not as of today. I ended up liking MRC Facebook page And have been talking to somebody there. I am eating roughly about 700 to 800 cal a day and today is the first day that I did not feel extremely hungry. I'm not completely sure about the foods on this diet… The instruction book that came with it gives me what food is allowed however I don't know if there are any substitutions. If anyone has any advice about this particular plan, please let me know. Obviously I'm doing something right if I've lost 5.5 pounds since Monday.
Hughes72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:17 PM   #98  

S/C/G: 225.5/179/150

lunarsongbird - I'm sorry to hear about your Grandmother passing, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

konacoral - I hit like for your video, I'm rooting for you! You go girl

Mommy1558 - I saw a few soup recipes on the recipe link at the top, you may have to scroll through them. The most popular one I noticed is the Cheeseburger Soup and I asked my center about making it without the creamies (since I couldn't use them until today), they said to simply replace the Cream of Chicken HNS with the Chicken Broth HNS. on the 7 lbs loss!!

Hughes72 - I'm not familiar with the 28 day and Majic plan, it sounds pretty intense. 5.5 lbs lost since Monday sounds amazing!

A good day for me overall, easy day to stay on plan and went out with friends tonight (didn't eat out), they are super supportive and help to keep me motivated.
Work In Progress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:26 AM   #99  
Not giving up!

S/C/G: 123.5/no scale/happy & healthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy1558 View Post
Hi anyone know a recipe for a soup using either Chicken Broth HNS or Tomato HNS.
Here's a link from the recipe thread from someone who had been collecting the recipes off the thread and compiling them in a blog. There's a few soup recipes with the chicken, not sure about the tomato. I'm with you on not wanting to waste the HNS's on experiments!

http://mrcrecipes.blogspot.com/searc...bouillon%20sup

Congrats on 7 lbs down already!
Going4Fit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:28 AM   #100  
Living Intuitively

S/C/G: Heavy/Happy/Free

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning, All!

Hughes, Congrats on your weight loss!

I feel like I'm retaining junk today. So I'm starting my day with a detox and slimming tea. The fiber MRC sells just does NOT work for me. I'm also not sure if I'm in fat burning mode, maybe I will buy some ketosis sticks.

Do you feel different when you are in fat burning mode?
lunarsongbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:24 AM   #101  

Default Thanks for the Soup!

Going4Fit- Thanks for the link. I have bookmarked it. I am definately going to have the Cheeseburger soup!

Work in Progress-Thanks for the heads up on the Recipe Thread. I have seen several ideas already!

konacoral-Soup Shake sounds interesting I am sure it is great when you are in a hurry (like I am most of the time..LOL)
Mommy1558 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:26 PM   #102  

omg just wrote bunch of stuff and its gone!!!

Work in Progress - Thank you so much for your support.
MRC.... down 5.3 lbs and going strong.
Biggest Looser Challenge at my gym ... down 4 lbs and 7 years added to Metabolic Age so instead of 81 years old Im now 74. Not great but it will get better.
Added muscle mass, lost 1% body fat!
Old 01-17-2013, 02:11 PM   #103  

Down 2.5lbs from pre-conditioning and starting MetaBalance 3 today. Can't wait to get this weight off!
corisimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:01 PM   #104  

Quote:
Originally Posted by corisimo View Post
Down 2.5lbs from pre-conditioning and starting MetaBalance 3 today. Can't wait to get this weight off!

GOOD FOR YOU!!!
Old 01-17-2013, 06:27 PM   #105  

S/C/G: 185.5/175/142

Height: 5'6

Hi all.

Konarcoral..you go girl! 5.3 pounds...you are rocking girl

Lunarsong...you don't really feel fat buring mode...you just lose weight quickly..also the sticks dont always show it for everyone...mine never changed but Ive lost almost 40 pounds..just stay on track and you'll know for sure your in fat burning mode

corisimo...great job on the 2.5 pounds weight lose ...that is great!

Skelley...I still have some belly fat that I would like to get rid of..remember you were in a size eight before me.. I agree you look like you have lost enough...I don't have too much more though...I looked great when I weighed 128..so that is what I am shooting for...if i feel good before then I will stop..I dont like skinny ...I like a healthy look!

I go weigh in tomorrow..hopefuly I'll have some good news! Feel like I've lost some ..stayed on track this week!
cmarty is offline   Reply With Quote