• Before pictures were taken May 23, 2012
    started plan June 1, 2012
    current pictures were taken December 21, 2012

Starting weight picture: 340lbs
    Current weight picture: 226lbs

My family doctor would like to see me between 180-190
    MRC doctor would like to see me at 180

Good Luck everyone!!!

This plan works better for me than alllllll the others I've ever tried. I feel wonderful!!

• OMG. You look STUNNING!!!! That is a crapload of weight lost!!! And in 6 months??? Bravo!!!!
  • Wowsa! You look fabulous!
  • Such a transformation, well done!
  • Very nice pics, thanks for sharing! Your hard work surely paid off! You look so happy in your current picture, you must feel so great!! Good luck continuing in your weight loss journey, you are an inspiration for me to stick to my plan!
  • Great job! This program DOES work if you follow it. Keep up the good work!
  • Woohoo! You look FANTASTIC!!! Keep it up!!!!
  • Wow I am SO jealous! You look so awesome!
  • Keylani, you are so beautiful - it's no wonder they want you in their newspaper ads and commercials!
  • Fantastic job! And you have gorgeous hair!!!
  • Thank you soooooo much to all of you!!! I'm so excited with my results so far. Everything in my life has changed since I started this plan.

Thanks Misti...I got my curls from my Dad!! My Mom's hair is stick straight!!

Going4Fit...I can't say thank you enough to you and everyone for all the kind words!! Thank you very much!!
  • OOPS..I forgot to mention they did mearsurements on 12/21/12 too. So far I've lost a total of 61.5 inches...hooray!!!
  • Great job
  • Wow u look fabulous! Really hard to believe u have another 45+ pounds to go, really look great.