Old 01-25-2013, 11:17 AM   #16  
Not giving up!

S/C/G: 123.5/no scale/happy & healthy

Height: 5'8"

Okay I'm on week two of stabilization and I can't understand what you gals are talking about with them adding back all the food so quickly? Maybe they've changed the program? I'm on the new four week plan and currently have the week three menu ready to implement starting Monday.

Maybe I'll be blown away by week four? Oh well. I am happy with the green menu, just was hoping to not feel like a dieter my whole life. But then I do want this to be a lifestyle change and I don't want to be fat again. Just got my hopes up with they way you ladies were talking that there would be a higher volume of food allowed back in.

Went to the stabilization celebration last night and what a let down. No instruction whatsoever - we just socialized and got our pictures taken and hung up our stars/ribbons. The consultant who I thought would be there and who gave me a preview of all the stuff they supposedly cover was not there. I'm going to call and see if I can make an appointment with her to go over what she would have talked about - I'm getting tired of how much information this center has and how little of it they impart.

I did lose one pound from week one to week two.

Last edited by Going4Fit; 01-25-2013 at 11:19 AM.
Going4Fit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:06 PM   #17  
Not giving up!

Anybody else on stabilization yet? I've continued to lose quite well on stabilization - still weighing in twice weekly and down half a pound to a pound each time. I'm on the last week now and get my first calorie based menu to start on Monday. I'm so excited to be on a caloric plan just in time for my anniversary next week and also Valentine's day! I will stick to a plan since I can't trust myself to eat without boundaries, but it will be nice to make a special treat for the family that I can enjoy with them.
Old 02-20-2013, 09:59 PM   #18  

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by skelley331 View Post
Is anyone currently doing stabilization? I'm getting ready to start week three this saturday!! Was just wondering how everyone was doing, i'm doing really good, maintaining my weight, it's alot of food to add back in so quick but i'm going with the flow. I was hoping to lose a few more lbs but pretty happy right now too.
Wow, great job on meeting your goal! I just finished the weight loss portion but I didn't pay for the whole program so they won't give me the stabilization or maintenance plans, is anyone willing to email them to me?
Momgoinggreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:37 AM   #19  
NeNe

S/C/G: 200/187/165

Height: 5'6"

What is the stabilization part of the program? They haven't mentioned that to me.
firegirl441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:52 PM   #20  
Sherry, Senior Member

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegirl441 View Post
What is the stabilization part of the program? They haven't mentioned that to me.
After you reach your goal weight you start stabilization, this is a five week program where they start adding foods back in each week and this will determine your trigger foods, on my first week they added milk and if you gain then you know this is something you have to watch and maybe drink sparingly, then week two they add other items , so on and so on, then on week six which is pretty much your maintenance menu you will have your appt to start you on maintenance. Good luck
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 02:22 AM   #21  
Not giving up!

When you reach your goal they need to bring your body out of ketogenic weight loss mode and stabilize you into a caloric based plan. The new stabilization setup takes place over four weeks.

But you're not just on your own after that. I'm into my third week in maintenance and the center is still increasing my calories to see what my body can handle without gaining.