Old 11-17-2012, 02:57 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 211/207/155

Height: 5'8"

Default Thinking about MRC

Okay, I had the consultation yesterday, and thinking about starting the program.

I am a single mom of 2 teenagers, and on a tight budget.

A couple of questions.

1. Can I do this diet without all the supplements? I am planning on using the "required" ones, just not the extras.

2. How restrictive is the diet plan itself?

3. Have you tried KLB 5 in place of the MRC-6 ?

Trying to weigh the pros and cons. I tend to over think and rethink everything!

Thanks for your help!
Kellannel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:34 PM   #2  
I can do this!

S/C/G: 242.5/137.5/145

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellannel View Post
Okay, I had the consultation yesterday, and thinking about starting the program.

I am a single mom of 2 teenagers, and on a tight budget.

A couple of questions.

1. Can I do this diet without all the supplements? I am planning on using the "required" ones, just not the extras.

2. How restrictive is the diet plan itself?

3. Have you tried KLB 5 in place of the MRC-6 ?

Trying to weigh the pros and cons. I tend to over think and rethink everything!

Thanks for your help!
I think you should do it, it will change your life for the better! 1) Yes, I did it without pill supplements; I only took the total woman vitamin and flaxseed oil they have. As far as the drinks I always drink the bare minimum of them plus the creamy because I enjoy those every once in a while. 2) You have choices for breakfasts, lunches, and dinner so I don't think it is restrictive as some diets are. After a while you kind of get tired of things but you learn how to change it up and what you do and don't like. Really it is a lifestyle change and I always think of that saying, "If you think a weight loss program is restrictive, stop and think of how restrictive it is to be overweight." 3) Someone else will have to answer that one since I haven't had either of them!
You won't regret this program, it really does work..especially since you can see all the proof on here and in the center!

Last edited by dkdaisybutters; 11-17-2012 at 08:07 PM.
dkdaisybutters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:45 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 185.5/175/142

Height: 5'6

I think you should do it! Especially since you are single. I promise you won't regret it. This program really works. I only took MRC6 but I have a friend who didnt ltake any of the supplements and she lost down to 130 pounds. You do need the protein drinks though, you can get by on two a day. Do it for yourself I think you will be glad you did. If I couldnt afford it I would charge it and I am a real tightwad!! It is worth it..I had some reservations too, but I am so glad I did!
cmarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:21 AM   #4  
~Tori~

S/C/G: 250/224.2/150

Height: 5'4

You should keep in mind though that the HNS drinks you need between 4-5 HNS per day which is a lot I bought 5 -7 boxes a week back in 08 which came out to around 55 dollars per week , no idea what they cost now. but I am doing the program on my own from memory, and the menus which i kept. I use Syntrax nectar for my protein supps during the day as there are no carbs and I'm saving a bunch of money
cheeriloos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:07 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 211/207/155

Height: 5'8"

Thank you for your responses. I have spent the whole weekend doing research and on this board!

I am giving myself until Friday to make up my mind. (That is when the sale ends at MRC.)

Your kind words and support have been awesome! If I decide on support alone, I'm in! Thank you so much!

Last edited by Kellannel; 11-18-2012 at 12:07 PM.
Kellannel is offline   Reply With Quote