Old 10-14-2012, 03:59 PM   #76  
Complete the process

S/C/G: 154/see ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

Thanks, Skelley for the warm welcome.

Yesterday was my first completely on plan day and what a great win for me to get through a full day with no little extras.

So far so good today.
raven59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:51 PM   #77  
Sherry, Senior Member

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven59 View Post
Thanks, Skelley for the warm welcome.

Yesterday was my first completely on plan day and what a great win for me to get through a full day with no little extras.

So far so good today.
good job, remember one day at a time
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:08 PM   #78  
Complete the process

S/C/G: 154/see ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

Today begins day 4 of staying completely on plan. Yipee...ketosis here I come
raven59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 08:16 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 242/210/160

Height: 5'3

How do you stay on the plan, I started out great and lately not so good. I lose 2 and gain 1 on the next weigh-in. I feel really off. It's the weekend when hubby is home that's a struggle. Suggestions?
ladywest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 08:52 PM   #80  
I can do this!

S/C/G: 242.5/137.5/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladywest View Post
How do you stay on the plan, I started out great and lately not so good. I lose 2 and gain 1 on the next weigh-in. I feel really off. It's the weekend when hubby is home that's a struggle. Suggestions?
I used to want to do the same thing when my fiance is home! Here's some tips that I have learned. I'm sure that your hubby knows that you are on the diet, when I want to cheat mine always talks me out of it. He is the one that helps me get through those times of cravings so make sure you express to him that it is really important for his support and what he needs to do exactly to help you stay on track. If my fiance eats something that I can't have and that I want I ask him how it is and he says, "it's ok.." I know he is lying to make me feel better but at the time it really does help me stay on track for some reason. Also, we make meals at home most the time rather than going out to eat because then I'm not even tempted to cheat. Plus, we make meals that both of us are going to enjoy and is still on my plan. If we do end up eating out i don't even look at what he got or ask him what he is getting because I know I will then want whatever he's got or something else that's not on my plan. Before we go out to eat I try to look up an online menu and decide exactly what I am getting and how to order it that way there is no last minute wanting to cheat. These things help me and maybe you do some or all of these already but if not maybe some of these tips will help!
dkdaisybutters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:02 PM   #81  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkdaisybutters View Post
I used to want to do the same thing when my fiance is home! Here's some tips that I have learned. I'm sure that your hubby knows that you are on the diet, when I want to cheat mine always talks me out of it. He is the one that helps me get through those times of cravings so make sure you express to him that it is really important for his support and what he needs to do exactly to help you stay on track. If my fiance eats something that I can't have and that I want I ask him how it is and he says, "it's ok.." I know he is lying to make me feel better but at the time it really does help me stay on track for some reason. Also, we make meals at home most the time rather than going out to eat because then I'm not even tempted to cheat. Plus, we make meals that both of us are going to enjoy and is still on my plan. If we do end up eating out i don't even look at what he got or ask him what he is getting because I know I will then want whatever he's got or something else that's not on my plan. Before we go out to eat I try to look up an online menu and decide exactly what I am getting and how to order it that way there is no last minute wanting to cheat. These things help me and maybe you do some or all of these already but if not maybe some of these tips will help!
My hubby has to order pizza on Friday nights and Chinese or some type of delivery on Sunday nite. The pizza is no problem, don't care for it that much, it's the rest of the weekend, it seems like there isn't any organization. He supports me on being on the program but still have to keep snacks in the house on weekends for him.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:24 PM   #82  
I can do this!

S/C/G: 242.5/137.5/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladywest View Post
My hubby has to order pizza on Friday nights and Chinese or some type of delivery on Sunday nite. The pizza is no problem, don't care for it that much, it's the rest of the weekend, it seems like there isn't any organization. He supports me on being on the program but still have to keep snacks in the house on weekends for him.
Make sure you yourself plans every meal and no matter what that is what YOU are going to eat. Make things ahead of time to help because I know sometimes I get lazy and don't want to cook and that's when I will cheat. One meal that I don't feel exactly like I'm on plan is the taco bake that is in the recipes on this tread, I don't know if it is in the cookbook or not. We can have mccormicks low sodium taco seasoning so I use that instead of the tomato supplement because I don't like that. Or just make some taco meat with green pepper, onions, green chiles, etc. and have a taco with your lettuce, tomato, green onions, whatever on top. This way you don't feel like ugh, chicken and veggies againnnn haha. Always hide leftovers in the back of the fridge where you won't see them and snacks where you won't see them in a cupboard if you can. You could make up some MRC pudding ahead of time and put it in the fridge that way if he has a snack you can grab that quick for your snack. Hard boiled eggs and 1 oz of cheese are also good snacks if you have to have one when he is having one, just something protein and not carbs if you don't feel like a protein drink.
dkdaisybutters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:14 PM   #83  

Height: 5'6

Down 2 more pounds at weigh in today and into the 250's. Now to get into the 240's.
healthylady123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 11:42 AM   #84  

S/C/G: 222/(see ticker)/155

Height: 5'3"

I did a little experiment this morning. I had to be late to work this morning but I went to my center right when they opened at 9am...no breakfast, no HNS. I weighed myself at home on my scale in the clothes I was wearing.

Ah HAH!!!! FINALLY my scale matched theirs. I told the Manager that I had been avoiding coming in because I can only come after work or on my lunch hour and the scale is so different than at home that it becomes demotivating. She told me she is in most days by 8:15 and just to call the day before so she knows to expect me and she'll meet with me early.
meazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:49 PM   #85  
Sherry, Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shord123 View Post
Down 2 more pounds at weigh in today and into the 250's. Now to get into the 240's.
congrats on your loss!!!
Old 10-17-2012, 12:52 PM   #86  
Sherry, Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by meazie View Post
I did a little experiment this morning. I had to be late to work this morning but I went to my center right when they opened at 9am...no breakfast, no HNS. I weighed myself at home on my scale in the clothes I was wearing.

Ah HAH!!!! FINALLY my scale matched theirs. I told the Manager that I had been avoiding coming in because I can only come after work or on my lunch hour and the scale is so different than at home that it becomes demotivating. She told me she is in most days by 8:15 and just to call the day before so she knows to expect me and she'll meet with me early.
Awesome news! I weigh at home with clothes on, no breakfast, no HNS and the center scales still show 1 lb over what i weigh at home, but i did find out they had me down at 5'6 and i'm 5'7 because last time i weighed in they did my body fat and bmi and my bmi at home said 25.1 and they showed 26.1 and thats when we found out they had my height wrong so my body fat they showed at 40% and it was actually 38.9%
Old 10-18-2012, 06:43 AM   #87  

Quote:
Originally Posted by skelley331 View Post
Awesome news! I weigh at home with clothes on, no breakfast, no HNS and the center scales still show 1 lb over what i weigh at home, but i did find out they had me down at 5'6 and i'm 5'7 because last time i weighed in they did my body fat and bmi and my bmi at home said 25.1 and they showed 26.1 and thats when we found out they had my height wrong so my body fat they showed at 40% and it was actually 38.9%
Thanks Skelley! That's great that your body fat is below 40%. Keep it up. You are doing great
healthylady123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:10 PM   #88  
Sherry, Senior Member

Thanks shord123: this morning I weighed myself and my BMI is 25.0 and body fat 36.8% YEAH!!!!
Old 10-18-2012, 02:37 PM   #89  

Down 3.5 pds at weigh-in yesterday!! Good to see it go down again.
Old 10-18-2012, 04:29 PM   #90  

S/C/G: 185.5/175/142

Congrats Ladywest...keep up the good work!
cmarty is offline   Reply With Quote