Old 10-31-2012, 03:22 PM   #136  

S/C/G: 222/(see ticker)/155

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindboggld View Post
Thanks for the welcome and good luck at your weigh in!

I had said I was in the induction phase - it's the pre-conditioning phase.. hahaha Had tilapia and mixed steamed veggies for lunch. Was yummy!

I'll go Friday for my menu class... Any hints on what to get for my HNS drinks? Any of them better than others? I know I want to get the cookbook - don't wanna get bored
Welcome!

I prefer the liquid HNS or the powdered ones because I don't need a shaker bottle. I can just add them to my water bottle - but I'm on the run a lot with work travel. I like the orange, grape, blue raspberry, mixed berry and pomegranate flavors.

I've not been a big fan of the soups but I know some love them. I prefer to use low sodium broth in the recipes and my center is ok with that.
meazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 05:34 PM   #137  

S/C/G: 175.5/155/148

Height: 5'7"

I agree with Meazie on the flavors. I found that you really don't need the MRC soups that are listed for some of the recipes. I ran my first half marathon relay Saturday (6.1 miles) and celebrated my 60th birthday Monday If you stick to the plan, you will lose the weight. Good luck on your journey and good luck to everyone else.
lovetofishandrun is offline   Reply With Quote