supplements

• I see some of you buy from direct.com. I was looking today and found a few more spots and one when you can get phentatrim( seacoast.com). Also found 7-keto DHEA ,MSM,and a whole lot more (Swansonvitamins.com).
    Raasberry Ketones and more (Wholehealth.com.
    Thanks to all for your support and help.

I started MRC last june,lost 70 LBS. Went off program finances ,then forced myself to go back. Need to finish and lose the other 30-40 lbs needed to lose and go onto maintenance. With all your help I will make it.
  • Good luck bird feet and thanks for the info. Ive used Swanson before- they have great prices
    U can do this!!!
  • Quote: Good luck bird feet and thanks for the info. Ive used Swanson before- they have great prices
    U can do this!!!
    Thanks,I will check them out. And thanks for the well needed shove,LOL.
    I sure am trying to get back into the swing of things. Really need to be strict on myslef as I don't want any medications back that I have been taken off of. Also want to make it to maintenance,and stay with the whole thing.
  • Quote: Good luck bird feet and thanks for the info. Ive used Swanson before- they have great prices
    U can do this!!!
    Super job of meeting your goal.
  • I gained five back and am working on getting that off! My doc put me on HRT for menopause which had terrible side effects - worse than what the medicine was supposed to take care of!!! ( couldn't sleep, anxiety, hot flashes). Side effects were feeling like a zombie, headaches, depression, not being able to focus, and not giving a rats *** about anything... Yikes!!! And Water retention hence the weight gain!!the final straw was the heavy period and cramping! I quit cold turkey this past Wednesday and already feel better. Was supposed to wean myself off but couldn't stand it one more day!
    First thing in the am I drink a huge glass of water and then drink my vanilla bean torte protein shake blended w strawberries (to go with my 2 eggs). That starts my day off right . Salad w lunch and dinner. 2 more HNSs throughout the day and I have Greek yogurt w berries or peaches w vanilla protein powder blended in or chocolate powder for dessert every pm

We can do this!! Stay on the boards for motivation and great tips
  • Quote: I gained five back and am working on getting that off! My doc put me on HRT for menopause which had terrible side effects - worse than what the medicine was supposed to take care of!!! ( couldn't sleep, anxiety, hot flashes). Side effects were feeling like a zombie, headaches, depression, not being able to focus, and not giving a rats *** about anything... Yikes!!! And Water retention hence the weight gain!!the final straw was the heavy period and cramping! I quit cold turkey this past Wednesday and already feel better. Was supposed to wean myself off but couldn't stand it one more day!
    First thing in the am I drink a huge glass of water and then drink my vanilla bean torte protein shake blended w strawberries (to go with my 2 eggs). That starts my day off right . Salad w lunch and dinner. 2 more HNSs throughout the day and I have Greek yogurt w berries or peaches w vanilla protein powder blended in or chocolate powder for dessert every pm

We can do this!! Stay on the boards for motivation and great tips
    Hello bigdog, I was looking for some other ideas for breakfast. I really like the smoothie idea. Do you use frozen or fresh strawberries? Is that the Syntraxpowder? I was considering buying some to supplement my HNSs. Excited about the dessert option as well. Thanks for the info.
  • Vogue, I use the Syntrax vanilla bean torte to make the smoothies and mix with water and frozen strawberries or frozen peaches or mixed berries. I mix in my GE mini blender. Sometimes I'll add Greek yogurt too

The chocolate truffle is excellent too!
  • Quote: Vogue, I use the Syntrax vanilla bean torte to make the smoothies and mix with water and frozen strawberries or frozen peaches or mixed berries. I mix in my GE mini blender. Sometimes I'll add Greek yogurt too

The chocolate truffle is excellent too!
    Thanks for the quick reply. I attempted the smoothie this afternoon with the HNS vanilla pudding and it was very foamy. Does the Syntrax foam too?
  • The strawberries are my favorite and tastes just like a strawberry milkshake.

The chocolate Truffle mixed with a little leftover coffee with ice blended tastes like an Arby jomocha shake

When u add the Greek yogurt it tastes like strawberry or chocolate cheesecake...

When I use ice or frozen berries it doesn't foam....if I use tap water to blend, it does foam a bit

Another good recipe is diet dr pepper with chocolate truffle, ice and water blended. Like a ice cream float
  • Hns
    Quote: I see some of you buy from direct.com. I was looking today and found a few more spots and one when you can get phentatrim( seacoast.com). Also found 7-keto DHEA ,MSM,and a whole lot more (Swansonvitamins.com).
    Raasberry Ketones and more (Wholehealth.com.
    Thanks to all for your support and help.

I started MRC last june,lost 70 LBS. Went off program finances ,then forced myself to go back. Need to finish and lose the other 30-40 lbs needed to lose and go onto maintenance. With all your help I will make it.

I buy the equivalent of MRC's HNS from Nashua Nutrition. The cost is the same, and they actually have 2 less carbs than MRC.
  • I've read on several threads that there are supplements out there that are similar to Cortitrim and Phentratrim. Can anyone give me the exact name of the supplements and where to find them, please?