MRC cappuchino

• Has anyone tried the cappuchino? I made some this evening and I had to pour it out! It was just plain nasty...ugh! Is there any way to make it taste better? I use to love having a cup of decaf coffee after dinner with liquid Coffee Mate hazelnut creamer. Has anyone found anything to replace that that would still be on the program
  • I love the cappachino! I heat up 1/2 cup of water in the microwave and add the HSN. Once it's mixed up really well, I add more water and then pour it over a cup of ice, so, it's an iced cappachino. I have also put it in my Magic Bullet with some ice so that it's rather icy.
  • I was going to ask about the cappuccino because I really miss that occasional cup of coffee. I really hope it's not as nasty as you say! Maybe you're using too much water? Maybe add a Splenda to it?
  • @jen34...try it, you may like it. It was hard to get mixed in and it felt kind of "thick". I did put a Splenda in and it didn't help. You may like it...

@rwquilts...I'm not a fan of cold coffee drinks. But, I will give it a try and who knows I may like it!
  • Can any of you tell me if there is a was to have my weight loss ticker to automatically appear in my posts? I have been doing the copy and paste thing each time....

• Hey! I love the cappuccino.... but I have to only do 4 -5 oz of water or it's too water-y for me... just a thought!
  • Quote: Can any of you tell me if there is a was to have my weight loss ticker to automatically appear in my posts? I have been doing the copy and paste thing each time....

you have to go to your user cp and add it to your signature
  • I buy the Bari Wise cappuccino from Diet Direct -- it is wonderful and close to the same ingredients as MRC.
  • Ok, so it's Friday and I get to have my one creamy and I'm enjoying a cup of cappuccino right now. I actually like it.

What is it you don't like about the cappuccino Luv2clog? Is it too sweet, not sweet enough? Too thick, too thin? IMO it tastes better than International Foods coffee drinks.