From 100 Days of Weight Loss, the secret to Being Successful on Any Diet
Committed means do it anyway. You don't usually wait until you feel like going to work. You just go. The same thing is true of visiting your mother or changing dirty diapers. Because you consider these things to be important you do them regardless of how you feel in the moment.
In the same way, you don't have to feel like working on your weight-loss plan to stick with it. To improve your commitment, learn to focus on your actions, not just your feelings. On days you're not in the mood for exercising or eating right, tell yourself to do it anyway.
Each day, take a fews steps that will move your forward, EVEN IF YOU DONT FEEL LIKE IT.
People whe are merely interstest in losing weight:
* take action only when the fell like it
* need to see results to stay motivated
* blame other people for their stuggles
* esaily give up when they face challenges
People who are committed to losing weight:
* stick with their plans no matter what
* tacke action whether they feel like doing it or not
* assume if thesy stay motivated results will follow
* take responsibility for their own actions
* keep going in spite of challenges and setbacks
What is one action you can commit to sticking with today, regardless of how you feel at the moment?