Old 07-24-2012, 07:01 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 261/199/160

Height: 5ft 1"

I thought so.. thanks for the info
anjy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 08:46 PM   #17  

Jolly Green, I am sorry I am so slow getting back to you. My usual breakfast is 2 eggs and a slice of 45 calorie toast and I always drink a HNS, too. Sometimes I have greek yogurt sweetened with splenda and flavored with vanilla and/or almond flavoring mixed with fresh fruit. The only other thing I ever have is French toast. I flavor it with cinammon and splenda. I tried putting a HNS on it, but it was way too sweet for me. Most of the time I use Egg Beaters bc my cholesterol level used to be high. But, I heard that there is not as many grms of protein in them as in fresh eggs, so I guess it is a trade off. I really could not tell any difference in weight loss when I use Egg Beaters ( or the store's generic brand). I love eggs and would eat them at every meal. I love Smoothies made with Greek Yogurt. I started using cottage cheese, but found the high sodium count really affected me.
JodiH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 12:12 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 189/160/149

Height: 5'3

Lala,
I feel the same way. I started pre-conditioning on June 28. I lost 3 1/2 lbs. Started Meta-slim on July 13. I've only lost 3 1/2 lbs more. Total of 7. I have not strayed from the plan at all since then. Drinking at least 88 oz water. Really frustrated too. MRC ads in the paper, say lose 50 lbs in 10 weeks!! Not happening here!! On Monday WI I had not lost anything. Going Friday again, I don't know my reaction if no loss. Yes, I eat pretty much the same think too. But I don't like Tuna at all. Haven't tried white fish. Pretty much just chicken for me. and salad. Thanks to everyone for your postings, it helps. My counselors are not encouraging at all. Only 2 of them, our center is new since January. My cousin lost 45 lbs since Feb., so that is what started me on this journey. I am walking 30 mins. most days. Good luck everyone.
Beachgirlwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 02:11 PM   #19  

I don't know.. I went through 10 days a week after I started that I didn't lose anything, my counselor said it was just my body getting used to the new program and that it would eventually kick in.. The 5lbs a week is really ambitious and I've been told at the center that it's usually the men that hit that. My counselors have told me Water is sooo important.. perhaps you need more water. They want me up at 120oz. Also variety, your body is very efficient at metabolizing the same things over and over, you have to mix it up. It was really hard for me to adjust to all this, but so far so good.
Old 07-25-2012, 02:12 PM   #20  

Also time of the month may have something to do with it