3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Metabolic Research Center (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/metabolic-research-center-228/)
-   -   Where to buy Walden Farms products? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/metabolic-research-center/263034-where-buy-walden-farms-products.html)

camaswa 07-17-2012 05:19 PM

Where to buy Walden Farms products?

I'm wondering if that is an east coast product because I have never seen it. Where do you get it?

faerychic 07-17-2012 05:58 PM

I am in Colorado and I have found a few of the Walden Farm products at Super Target. The salad dressing was with the rest of the dressings and I recently found the chocolate syrup with the ice cream toppings. I was actually going to look for sugar free hersheys syrup to check out the nutritional data and stumbled on the chocolate syrup. I have ordered the pancake & strawberry syrups and barbeque sauce from netrition. I HATE the salad dressings but the syrups are pretty good with my greek yogurt. BBQ sauces are not so great, but the spicy one is okay.

anjy99 07-17-2012 06:44 PM

I'm in Colorado also and I find mine at Sprouts or Sunflower Market

jlpnebraska 07-17-2012 06:45 PM

I have purchased the Walden Farms dressings in the health food section of grocery stores. I just ordered some chocolate syrup, bbq sauce, and raspberry "jam" from Vitacost. They have free shipping if you order over $49 (I think that's the dollar amount.) I agree with faerychic that the dressings leave a little to be desired, but I can eat the bacon ranch and sweet onion (they're better than nothing and maybe a little better than the spray dressings) and there is a honey dijon that is tolerable on chicken.

camaswa 07-17-2012 07:59 PM

Hmm, it is more common than I thought. And also maybe not as good! I was interested in the carmel. I will look at Target. Thanks all!

JodiH 07-17-2012 10:47 PM

We can buy it at Harps in our area. Or, you can order it directly from Walden Farms. I did not like the marshmallow cream at all - nor the peanut butter. My fav salad dressing is the Rasberry Vinegrette. I have heard the syrups are all good. Some of it is with the regular foods and some in the health foods.

CWOMAC 07-18-2012 08:19 AM

Walmart has a brand called Maple Grove Farms that has several good sugar free dressings. They also have an awesome Maple Flavor sugar free waffle syrup. It is a lot cheaper than the Walden Farms.

aw82797 07-19-2012 02:24 PM

I found mine at Publix but I think that is a florida based east coast grocery store, I don't care for the ketchup, I think the bbq sauce is good but it does have a different taste than normal bbq sauce, ranch is eatable & the ginger dressing is decent also. I found them all in the health food section

jlpnebraska 07-19-2012 04:00 PM

I just received my shipment from Vitacost today and tasted everything I got. The raspberry fruit spread is not too bad and will taste pretty good on a piece of toast for a change. The bbq sauce was OK too, however it did have a bit of an aftertaste. Like too much artificial going on. The chocolate syrup had even more of an artificial taste. I'm not sure that I will like it. I've been eating the bacon ranch dressing long enough that it seems normal. Our tastes sure do change on this diet!

birdfeet 07-24-2012 02:04 AM

Walden Salad dressings

Quote:

Originally Posted by camaswa (Post 4408477)
Hmm, it is more common than I thought. And also maybe not as good! I was interested in the carmel. I will look at Target. Thanks all!

I buy mine at Fred Meyer here in oregon, they also have a complete line of walden products,such as ketchup,peanut butter, and a lot more items.:carrot:

camaswa 07-24-2012 12:36 PM

Thank you! I'm just across the river, so I have Fred Myer too. But I swear ie looked there... Is it in the health section, or where jams and jellies are?

birdfeet 07-27-2012 01:30 AM

I find mine at fred meyer

birdfeet 07-27-2012 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camaswa (Post 4415190)
Thank you! I'm just across the river, so I have Fred Myer too. But I swear ie looked there... Is it in the health section, or where jams and jellies are?

It is in the health food section. They have a lot of waldens and other foods made the same way. Peanut butter,ketchup,etc. I had to aask when I went in also.

richitam 09-14-2012 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camaswa (Post 4408340)
I'm wondering if that is an east coast product because I have never seen it. Where do you get it?

Yes true, there are many places where we can get popular Walden Farm products such as Walden Farm Pancake Syrup, Walden Farm Chocolate Dip, Walden Farm Marshmallow Dip and more but I normally buy from American Foods Online which is in UK.

camaswa 09-14-2012 09:31 AM

I got the peanut spread and it is vile. Much better option is PB2 for 45 calories.