Old 09-18-2008, 10:25 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 197/185/140

Height: 5ft 2 in

Default New Pill from MRC

I just wanted to know if anybody else had heard of a new appetite supressor from MRC called "PhentratTrim Plus" I just wanted to know what people thought of it before I spent the money on it.
blissfulmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:37 AM   #2  
Shannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by blissfulmommy View Post
I just wanted to know if anybody else had heard of a new appetite supressor from MRC called "PhentratTrim Plus" I just wanted to know what people thought of it before I spent the money on it.

My center has a "order list" for it. I guess they are taking preorders. That is all I know.
shenanigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:40 AM   #3  
MRC Repeat Offender

S/C/G: 251/151/151

Height: 5'9"

My center has it in 2 bottle sizes. I take the all day and that seems to work for me so I think I'll stick with that.
Finz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 01:54 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 239/205/160

Height: 5'7

Just a Question for anyone.
I am a college student who is on this diet, and I am finding it hard to follow it since I don't have a kitchen. Do anyone have any good suggestion for a microwave cooking.?
dustystar05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 09:06 AM   #5  
Cari

S/C/G: 304 / ticker / 180

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustystar05 View Post
I am a college student who is on this diet, and I am finding it hard to follow it since I don't have a kitchen. Do anyone have any good suggestion for a microwave cooking.?
Dusty - Do you have a George Foreman grill? That might come in handy for cooking without a kitchen. I use mine for grilling meat when I can't use my outside grill and it works great.
Rdy2Lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:36 AM   #6  
Em

S/C/G: 170

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Canned chicken & canned tuna make good protein choices (just make sure they're packed in water with no fillers), and a small George Foreman-type grill can be an MRCer's best friend (try to find one with removable grids, tho - SO much easier to clean!). The microwave is great for steaming veggies.
Meemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:23 PM   #7  
Shannon

Today my center told me it was another thermogenic. They said it is something I could try after I finished my current bottle of MAC.
shenanigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 09:26 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 309/257/170

Height: 5 ft 5.5 inches

Lightbulb PhentraTrim caution

Quote:
Originally Posted by blissfulmommy View Post
I would think long and hard and ask your own doctor or pharmacist about this. Herbs and other drugs that supress appetite also raise blood pressure and increase risk of heart and stroke complications. My doctor approved only a multivitamin and the Total Woman. The counselors are not medical professionals only people who have been trained by the company in this program.
Delta Dawn 01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 10:44 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 234/seetracker/170

Height: 5'7

Quote:

One thing i found was a grocery store near me has pre packaged frozen tilapia, as well as salmon and i believe cod. They are cheap, like 1.00 a package sometimes on sale for .75 a package. You can microwave them with some sort of seasoning, i use lemon pepper or sometimes the cesar salad spritzer. Its great for a quick microwave lunch, with some frozen veggies or a salad. I keep my freezer at work stocked with that. I would of never thought i could cook fish in the microwave, but it really does turn out good, just make sure to cover it..
Oh yeah i and the other great thing about this is they are pre measured,,4 oz.. Perfect!!
LauraSerendipity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 04:03 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 195/169/110

Height: 5'0"

I have been on Phentratrim Plus for two weeks with no problems. You do want to make sure you take it with a meal, otherwise it can nauseate you. Our MRC center (in Oregon) discontinued the MAC for the Phentratrim, so now it is the only one I can get. It has not affected my blood pressure.
Boogeeme2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 05:51 PM   #11  
One day at time!

S/C/G: 163/158.7/145

Height: 5ft 3in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogeeme2 View Post
I have been on Phentratrim Plus for two weeks with no problems. You do want to make sure you take it with a meal, otherwise it can nauseate you. Our MRC center (in Oregon) discontinued the MAC for the Phentratrim, so now it is the only one I can get. It has not affected my blood pressure.
would you mine putting the facts from the bottle on here i cant fine antthing about this in the net , thank you for you help
snowicedeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:11 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 205.5/171.5/145

Height: 5'4.5"

I was in on Tuesday and the gal recommended to me either the MAC, Phentra Trim or MRC 6. What exactly do these do??? They seem expensive and DH is complaining we don't have any money!! I have been on program since May 19 and have lost 29 pounds and 25 1/2 inches. I am only 6 pounds away from my 1st goal.

PS - I need to update my stats and create a new ticker!!!

Last edited by pamperedmomoftwins; 10-02-2008 at 12:12 PM.
pamperedmomoftwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:02 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 217/ticker/170

Quote:
Do you have a dorm fridge? Three good sources of protein would be hard cheese, high quality deli meat (my center recommends Boar's Head), and eggs. Boiled eggs are really easy--could you use a hot pot to boil them? Also, you can buy egg poachers that will work in the microwave.

For veggies, don't forget that you can do raw veggies. Cucumbers, tomatoes, and green salad are great. Also, you could microwave green beans. My mom likes to microwave yellow squash, too.

You might get a faster response on our main thread. Come join us on MRC - Take 28.
stuck in grad school is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 09:37 PM   #14  

Height: 5 ft 7

Red face

Phentratrim Plus is awesome. I've been taking it for a couple of months. Since I've been taking it, I have not felt drained, and it doesn't make me jittery. I hope this helps

Aleica
zenfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 01:34 AM   #15  
One day at time!

S/C/G: 163/158.7/145

Height: 5ft 3in

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenfairy View Post
Phentratrim Plus is awesome. I've been taking it for a couple of months. Since I've been taking it, I have not felt drained, and it doesn't make me jittery. I hope this helps

Aleica
Do you know how many mg the phentratrim has?
snowicedeb is offline   Reply With Quote